Finding the right transport company only requires a little bit of research. This is usually best done with the assistance of the Internet. By searching for local transporters, you will find that there are a lot made available to you. Check out the websites of these companies and find reviews and ratings from previous customers.
Make sure that they have a solid reputation for their services and performance. After narrowing your results, call around and ask questions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Should I Ask the Transport Company?
While you are on the phone with the Loveland motorcycle transport company, there are many different questions you can and should ask. This will only help you with your decision to hire the company, plus it will better inform you of the company and their services.
- Inquire about their licensing and approvals.
- Ask about insurance coverage.
- Ask for an estimate or non-binding quote.
- Inquire about the services they offer.
- See if they have any discounts or specials you might qualify for.
- Ask about expedited or guaranteed delivery if you are in a rush.
- Find out how much door to door services cost.
- See if the company has all of the latest and proper equipment needed.
- Ask how long they presume the transport will take.
- Ask them how much they need upfront.
- Find out if the driver will be the only one handling the motorcycle’s relocation.
By asking all of the questions listed above, you will be able to narrow down what companies are best for your circumstances and needs. The customer service should be informative, helpful and friendly. Remember, they should want your business and therefore, they will be willing to help out by answering all of your questions.
It is important to ask questions if you are looking to hire a good and reliable motorcycle transport company. Otherwise, you may find that your vehicle wasn’t handled properly and suffered from damages that could have been avoided. You may also end up paying out much more than necessary.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?