Safe And Reliable Los Altos Hills Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Los Altos Hills is a small town in Santa Clara County that features some of the most exclusive neighborhoods in California. It is purely a residential area that features extensive properties rolling down the hilly landscape. A-1 Auto Transport is your best partner when shipping cars to or from Los Altos Hills. Whether you want to move an everyday vehicle or a collector’s item, we have the right equipment and solutions to take care of your transportation needs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Altos Hills to Los Angeles||$355||355 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Altos Hills to Portland||$503||671 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Los Altos Hills||$544||726 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Altos Hills to Omaha||$1023||1705 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Los Altos Hills||$1084||2168 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Los Altos Hills||$1140||1901 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Altos Hills to New York||$1180||2950 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Los Altos Hills to Miami||$1234||3087 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Los Altos Hills
We have the best knowledge of the region, covering every address in the town. Our networks extend to every state in the U.S. and all global destinations.
Transport services offered in Los Altos Hills
We use the best trucks and equipment to move your prestige vehicles. They will get personalized attention throughout every stage of the process, from the loading part all the way to the delivery:
- Enclosed shipping will shield them from elements, dust, and road debris.
- The door-to-door option avoids moving the vehicle through the terminals. We will make sure that you receive it at your residence in the same shape that you left it.
We can drop off or pick up the vehicle at a nearby shipping terminal in California. It is a better idea if you don’t want to wait around for us to come and collect or deliver at your residence.
From the number of ways that you can use when shipping cars to or from Los Altos Hills, open-air transport stands out as the most affordable. It is a simple process that involves placing the vehicle on an exposed carrier to move it across the country.
It takes specialized skill to move a motorcycle. We have the best solutions for all bikers, whether you have a sports bike or a vintage model. You can have them placed inside a crate to offer a shield from the elements during transportation.
We can collect or deliver your vehicle to any country in the world. Our international shipping solutions include helping you with the paperwork and customs issues. Our options include RoRo, containerized transport, and air transport.
Cars that we ship
- Classic and vintage cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and vans
- Commercial equipment
- RVs and motorhomes
- Salvage and non-op cars
- Farm machinery
- SUVs and commercial fleets
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Washing your car helps to reveal the hidden scratches and dents on the body. You transporter should do a correct inspection of the vehicle’s pre-existing cosmetic shape.
- Prepare a record of the dings, dents, scratches, and discolorations on the vehicle. Take dated photographs of all sides; include close-ups of the cosmetic issues.
- Do not pack personal items and valuables inside the vehicle. The transit insurance policy will not cater for the damage caused by such goods.
- Remove all the loose and custom items on the vehicle. Keep your interior free of aftermarket accessories such as DVD players, removable stereo systems, and GPS. The bike racks, luggage racks, and spoilers should not travel as part of the vehicle.
- Run down the gas tank to about a quarter-full for safety reasons. We need a little fuel so that we can drive the vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Report any leaks, mechanical problems, and special conditions needed to run the car.
- Keep the battery on a full charge, top off the fluid levels, and make sure that you have well-inflated tires.
- Since the truck will travel along the interstate highways, active toll tags and passes can attract unnecessary charges. Get them deactivated or removed.
- Deactivate the alarm system or leave written instructions on how to turn it off if you fail to disable it.
A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed, bonded, and insured shipping company and one of the largest in the region.
- With a range of options available when shipping cars to or from Los Altos Hills, you will get the most comprehensive insurance coverage on every service.
- We use specialized equipment to handle all types of vehicles depending on their needs. Our team features some of the most qualified handlers in the industry.
- We have enough confidence in our service to offer estimates with no strings attached. They are always all-inclusive and free on our website.
- We have GPS tracking to help you follow the progress at your convenience. Our customer service is one of the best in the industry.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.