Safe And Reliable Lorain County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lorain County is a great place to move your business, set up a new home or take a short holiday. It’s well connected with three major interstate routes and several other Ohio state routes. There is a safe and reliable option when shipping cars to or from Lorain County. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, you can count on A-1 Auto Transport to give you this affordable solution.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lorain County to Detroit||$144||144 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Lorain County to Nashville||$377||503 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lorain County to New York||$476||476 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Boston to Lorain County||$499||666 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Lorain County||$517||690 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Lorain County||$783||1305 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lorain County to Las Vegas||$1025||2051 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lorain County to San Diego||$1190||2380 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our auto transport solutions
Going fishing or having boat rides on Lake Erie on your own boat is a magical experience. We will ship in your boat for you. There are many other kinds of vehicles that we can ship. These include:
- Jet Skis and snowmobiles
- Light and heavy trucks
- RVs and motorhomes
- SUVs and ATVs
If you’re worried about how to ship your hybrid or electric car, let us help you. We have the right skills to ship such cars and we don’t charge extra for that. We have a lot of experience on shipping cars to or from Lorain County. We've done long hauls across interstate roads and the short hauls across Ohio.
Trust us with your car
- Auto dealerships, manufacturers, moving companies and car rentals have trust in our services. Our rates are affordable for everyone who is shipping cars to or from Lorain County.
- We’ve done this for a long time. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 25 years of car shipping experience. We have served different clients during this time and we have delighted them. We are happy to share some of the feedback that we get from our clients through this link on our website.
- We have all the relevant licensing from the authorities. This includes licensing from the US Department of Transportation (DOT). Our MC and DOT numbers are valid. You can check this out on the FMCSA website. Here is a link to the website.
- Our auto transport insurance covers your vehicle for full replacement while we have it with us. Our drivers use the highest safety standards when handling and transporting your car. You can rest easy knowing that your car is well protected.
- Our rates are affordable and we do not charge to give them out. You can get one instantly by visiting our website or talking to one of our agents.
Try our free quote!
Zip codes included in Lorain County
- 44001- Amherst
- 44011- Avon
- 44012- Avon Lake
- 44028- Columbia Station
- 44035- Elyria
- 44036- Elyria
- 44039- North Ridgeville
- 44044- Grafton
- 44049- Kipton
- 44050- Lagrange
- 44052- Lorain
- 44053- Lorain
- 44054- Sheffield Lake
- 44055- Lorain
- 44074- Oberlin
- 44090- Wellington
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.