Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lonoke, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lonoke, Arkansas Reliable Auto Shipping
Lonoke is one of the largest cities in Lonoke County, Arkansas and is part of the Little Rock metro area. The city was named after a large oak tree when the city was first being built. The name was originally spelled Lone Oak, but due to a misspelling in a local newspaper, the name was eventually changed to the current spelling.
Lonoke has long been a suburban area of Little Rock and many local residents work in Little Rock, North Little Rock or Conway, which are all cities that are adjacent to Lonoke and offer many employment opportunities. Lonoke has many convenient areas for shopping and dining and there are several small business centers in the downtown area. There are a few local parks, walking and nature trails and sports fields in Lonoke as well as a pool and places for camping, hiking, and fishing.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lonoke County to Bismarck||$87||87 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Salem to Lonoke County||$254||254 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lonoke County to Chicago||$472||630 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Lonoke County||$674||899 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lonoke County to Washington, D.C.||$744||992 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Lonoke County||$883||1472 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Lonoke County to Helena||$1018||1698 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Jose to Lonoke County||$1164||1940 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
FAQ’s About Car Shipping
- How can you get a quote for auto transport? – Thanks to the internet, it has never been easier than it is now to get fast quotes for auto transport. Most companies have quote forms directly on their websites and there are also brokerage sites where you can get multiple quotes all at one time. You can also call a company directly for a quote.
- How can a person know which company to hire when they may have many similar quotes from a variety of auto transport companies? – Many companies will offer rates that are very similar and this is due to the fact that auto transport is based on the vehicle weight, distance of transport and the current fuel pricing. The best way to determine which company you should choose is to compare the rates along with the services each company offers. You also need to determine which company you feel the most comfortable with. Keep in mind that the way an agent handles your initial call will usually represent how they will handle a call if an issue should arise at a later date.
- What happens if my car is damaged during transport? – Before the car is loaded for delivery, be sure to take detailed photos of the car and use the time/date stamp. Keep in mind that less than 3% of all cars that are professionally shipped have any damage when they are delivered. All companies that transport motor vehicles are required by law to cover the vehicle with valid insurance from bumper to bumper. The insurance will not typically cover personal items if they are left inside the car. If the car arrives with any damage you need to alert the driver and do not sign anything until the damage is noted. Also, contact your agent before the driver leaves and be sure to file a damage claim with the company.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Lonoke Auto Transport Guide
Estes Express Lines
Estes Express Lines has been a leader in the transportation industry for many years. They provide domestic as well as international shipping and they work 24/7 to make sure that deliveries are on time, every time. They transport cars, trucks, passenger and cargo vans, sport utility vehicles and other motor vehicles. They also transport all kind of freight and all shipping services are fully licensed and insured.
8205 Zeuber Road, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
Blue Hill Wrecker and Towing
Blue Hill Wrecker and Towing is open 24 hours per day and 7 days a week. They provide emergency towing services as well as local and interstate auto transport in the state of Arkansas. They also offer fast emergency roadside assistance and repair for all types of vehicles. They are licensed, insured and bonded.
14815 MacArthur Drive, North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
Phoenix Towing provides wrecker services daily 24 hours per day. They also do roadside repairs that include jump starts, tire changes, and lockout services. Phoenix Towing has been in business for more than five years and they are completely insured and licensed for all services provided.
4601 South University Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
Lonoke includes ZIP codes: