The city of Lomita oozes small-town living in a close-knit community set-up. Folks with families particularly prefer the subtle quiet life of Lomita due to the ample security, affordable homes and access to schools and medical facilities. Lomita also has a number of public parks, offering ample grounds for picnicking, a kid’s playground and public gathering sites. Lomita also has a movie theatre and a railroad museum that guests can visit. Moving around in Lomita, however, is best done via a private vehicle because the region does not have a reliable public transport system. A-1 Auto Transport is the recommended carrier firm in California for shipping cars to or from Lomita. We have a reliable team of experts that is dedicated to offering deluxe car shipping services. Read on to learn more about this.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lomita to Sacramento||$401||410 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lomita to Salt Lake City||$530||707 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lomita to Omaha||$942||1571 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Atlanta to Lomita||$1096||2193 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Lomita||$1126||2816 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Lomita to Columbus||$1130||2261 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lomita to Minneapolis||$1167||1945 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Lomita||$1200||3002 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Lomita
A-1 Auto Transport has a track record of making deliveries across all locations, even going the extra mile of making home deliveries. We are able to do so through service tailoring. We treat every client individually, by personalizing the car shipping service to their needs, budget, type of car, and the profile of their locale. We know the location of every community in Lomita, as well as the road network serving them. Therefore, our clients are guaranteed timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Lomita.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: We are well resourced in open carriers, which are long hauls with flatbed racks for shipping cars. It is the most affordable option available due to its simplicity. The cars are simply rolled onto the racks and secured using non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength skids. Single-decked carriers can accommodate about 4 cars while double-decked units accommodate double that volume. This greatly facilitates multiple-car shipping at competitive prices. Additionally, open carriers offer enough room to accommodate extra-large autos such as bulldozers and concrete mixers.
- Door to door service: Clients need not deal with the trouble of bringing the car to us for shipping or picking it up from a drop-off terminal. We rely on GPS navigation when picking the car up from its location and delivering it to an exact address. So you can feel free to deal with other obligations. Read more on this service here.
Types of cars we ship
We transport trucks, vans, electric cars, sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, high-end cars, RVs & motorhomes, as well as heavy equipment like bulldozers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Mind the keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during loading and offloading. Ensure you locate your spare car keys in advance or have a copy made for the driver.
- Run a car maintenance check: Identify and fix any fluid leaks. And thereafter, top up the fluids to their recommended levels. Also ensure that you have the car battery checked and charged if need be. Additionally, check the tire pressure and take note of the car’s mileage before shipping. You can compare this figure with the mileage after shipping to confirm that the car wasn’t driven over a long distance without your consent.
- Remove all personal belongings: Ensure you remove all household goods including clothes, electronics, appliances and general shopping items in order to comply with the regulations set by the Department of Transportation. Also remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers. Such add-ons are not covered against loss or damage. Additionally, remove all heavy items in the trunk. The weightier the car, the higher the shipping fees charged.
- Wash the car: The driver is instructed to examine the car before transportation and document its condition in a car hauler’s inspection report. The report also details any pre-existing damage that the carrier firm is not liable for. So ensure that you clean the car before the day of shipping to improve visibility of the pre-existing damages.
- Mind the fuel: Cars in transit are barely driven about. Therefore, they just require sufficient gas to cover the loading and offloading. We advise clients to ship their cars with only about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is also sufficient for covering the distance to the nearest gas station for refill.
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees convenience. For instance, we provide free online quoting services for every client, which gives a reliable estimate of every car shipping job. Additionally, all services are charged fairly, through our transparent pricing policy.
We speak app!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com