Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Logan County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Logan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Professionalism is at the core of the auto shipping services we offer in Logan County. The 26,835 residents of the area can expect first class treatment whenever they book our services. We have built networks with shipping professionals that understand the needs of vehicle owners in Kentucky. Our truck drivers can also ship to any part of the US as well as overseas locations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Logan County to Memphis||$265||265 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Logan County to Kansas City||$399||532 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Logan County to Dallas||$537||717 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Logan County||$602||803 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Logan County||$652||870 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Logan County to Boston||$668||1114 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Logan County to Phoenix||$986||1644 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Logan County to Las Vegas||$1080||1801 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Logan County
Our drivers’ cover the entire 557 square mile area and regularly pick and drop off vehicles within the county. We use both open and closed transport trailers when shipping cars to or from Logan County with our drivers using U.S Routes 68, 79 and 431. These roads are the best for moving different types of cars to nearby cities and towns. Fortunately, we have mastered the entire road network making vehicle shipment faster and easier for our drivers.
In addition to the US highways, we also use several Kentucky state roads to ship vehicles to adjacent counties. Some of these counties include Butler County to the north, Muhlenberg County to the northwest, Warren County to the northeast, Simpson County to the southeast and Todd County to the west. Our car shipping services also extend to counties such as Robertson County in Tennessee, which share a border with Logan County.
The services we offer
We offer top notch services that are suitable for individuals and companies shipping cars to or from Logan County. Some of the services we offer include:
- Overseas vehicle shipping: Although we are based in the US, we have the capacity and skill to move vehicles to various destinations abroad. We often use air and boat transportation when shipping cars to urban and rural areas abroad. Our staff understands the process involved in international shipping and guide vehicle owners every step of the way. Besides, our costs of transport across borders are very pocket friendly no matter the destination.
- Non-operable car shipping: We are professional non-op vehicle movers that offer transportation to all the fifty states in the US. Transportation of these cars requires the use of extra personnel and specialized equipment that is not needed for regular shipping. Fortunately, we have all these resources at A-1 Auto Transport making shipment of such cars possible within a short time. Our truck drivers also understand that non-op cars are delicate and need extra care when being transported from one point to another.
Ship with us!
The best way to ensure that your vehicle will get to its destination in one piece is to hire experienced auto shippers. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Logan County for more than two decades and has a great track record in the area. To book our services, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Logan County
- 42202- Adairville
- 42206- Auburn
- 42276 -Cave Spring
- 42276- Cooperstown
- 42276 -Daysville
- 42276- Gordonsville
- 42256- Lewisburg
- 42276- Oakville
- 42265- Olmstead
- 42256 -Quality
- 42206- Richelieu
- 42276 -Russellville
- 42283 -South Union