Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lincoln County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lincoln County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Big Ugly Public Hunting Area is one of the recreational sites located in Lincoln County, West Virginia. Its name is sort of an oxymoron as it is actually a very beautiful and serene place to spend your day. Other attractions include parks, playing fields for kids, fishing, swimming, and many more. If you plan to visit this great county, you are advised to bring your own car. For shipping services, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. Shipping cars to or from Lincoln County is one of our specialties. We have been around for over a quarter a century. We have a labor force with enough skill to pull off any shipping job. Our services are efficient, fast, and most importantly pocket-friendly.
Areas we ship to or from Lincoln County
There is no place we cannot deliver to in the 439 square miles that make up this county. Our drivers are well versed with the road networks and traffic patterns enabling them to smoothly navigate through and make timely deliveries. The main highways we use when shipping cars to or from Lincoln County include U.S Highway 119, West Virginia Route 3, 10, 34,37, and 214.
Surrounding counties such as Putnam to the north, Kanawha to the northeast, Boone to the southeast, Logan to the south, Mingo to the southwest, Wayne to the west, and Cabell to the northwest are also destinations we ship cars to or from.
Mistakes that people make during the shipping process
As a seasoned auto shipper, we try and educate our customers to save them repeating the same mistakes others have made. Here are a few factors that cause delays, loss, or damage that you should avoid:
- Not removing personal items from your car. Auto shippers are by law, prohibited from transporting vehicles with any personal items in them. Ignoring this notice may attract high fines or penalties, and also lead to delays. Also, leaving aftermarket installations such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems in the vehicle may result in damage or loss. Most of these items are not covered by the insurance so no one will reimburse you.
- Too much gas in your tank. Since your vehicle will not be driven around too much during the shipping process, you are advised to just leave about a quarter tank of gas. Auto shippers normally tuck in extra charges for any extra fuel.
- Not signing the bill of lading. This is a very crucial document. It details all the damages your vehicles had before the shipping process commenced so that in the event that your car is damaged during the process, the auto shipping company will compensate you. Not signing this document takes away this right.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Customers who choose A-1 Auto Transport as their transport partner while shipping cars to or from Lincoln County get the best auto transport service that money can buy at a very affordable rate. Through our experience, we are able to guarantee quality services and on-time deliveries. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Lincoln County
- 25501 Alkol
- 25506 Branchland
- 25521 Griffithsville
- 25523 Hamlin
- 25524 Harts
- 25540 Midkiff
- 25544 Myra
- 25557 Ranger
- 25564 Sod
- 25565 Spurlockvile
- 25567 Sumerco
- 25571 West Hamlin
- 25573 Yawkey