Safe And Reliable Lincoln County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a U.S. based auto shipping company that has specialized in shipping cars to or from Lincoln County. We have offices and storage facilities all over the U.S. and over 40 terminals that enable us to provide prompt, safe, efficient and low-cost services to our clients. We have offered auto shipping services to the residents of Nebraska and America at large, for the past 20 years. When it comes to shipping, no request is too daunting.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Albuquerque to Lincoln County||$509||679 miles||3-5 days|
|Lincoln County to Milwaukee||$600||800 miles||3-5 days|
|Lincoln County to Houston||$738||984 miles||3-5 days|
|Columbus to Lincoln County||$645||1075 miles||4-6 days|
|Lincoln County to Cleveland||$653||1088 miles||4-6 days|
|Atlanta to Lincoln County||$741||1235 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Lincoln County||$838||1396 miles||4-6 days|
|Lincoln County to Orlando||$1003||1672 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lincoln County
We have a clear road-map of routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lincoln County. We also have an abundance of trained drivers that operate the carriers and a dedicated sales team always at hand to answer any auto shipping question you may have. The major roads we use include; interstate 80, U.S. highways 30 and 83, and Nebraska highways 23, 25, 97.
Our services also extend to the adjacent counties of McPherson to the northwest, Logan to the northeast, Custer to the east, Dawson to the east, Frontier to the southeast, Hayes to the southwest, Perkins to the west and Keith to the west.
We provide step by step information, from the time you ask for a quote to when we deliver the car to your desired location. Shipping cars to or from Lincoln County has never been this easy and accessible. Our world-class services include:
- Truck shipping: We offer truck shipping services to or from anywhere in the United States. No size is too big for us. If you want it shipped, we can do it. We are a nationally certified truck shipping company with over 25 years experience hauling different types of trucks. We offer the lowest prices without compromising on the speed or quality of service. Some of the trucks we ship include:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks
- Luxury vehicles: Shipping cars to or from Lincoln County is our forte. Occasionally, we get special shipments of high-end luxury vehicles that need to be handled with extra care. We have shipped everything imaginable from an assortment of Lamborghinis to a load of Harley Davidson motorcycles. Due to the extra restrictions that come with such shipments, it might take longer to ship them. Some of these restrictions include limited clearance on the Lamborghinis and the Harleys needing to be secured with crates.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Not every shipping company can meet your demands. Luckily A-1 Auto Transport checks every box. We offer high-quality shipping services at rock bottom prices. We are a licensed, bonded and insured auto shipping company that offers satellite tracking on all shipments. Give us a call on 1-800-452-2880 or contact us to get a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip codes included in Lincoln County
- 69101 North Platte
- 69103 North Platte
- 69123 Brady
- 69132 Dickens
- 69143 Hershey
- 69151 Maxwell
- 69165 Sutherland
- 69169 Wallace
- 69170 Wellfleet
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 North Platte - Lincoln, Nebraska (NE) 69101
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September