Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Lincoln County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the leading carrier firm in Lincoln County, North Carolina. We are an established firm, 25 years in the making, with adequate resources to perform different car shipping jobs. All vehicles in our care are covered by our insurance policy, guaranteeing clients a worry-free experience. That’s not all. We give our clients the liberty to choose the delivery option that works in their best interest. Additionally, we have a fair pricing policy in which we ensure all prices charged for every job are fair and reasonable. We assure clients that they are getting the best prices in North Carolina by shipping cars to or from Lincoln County with us.
Our scope of service
We have the most comprehensive scope of service in Lincoln County. We believe that every potential client in Lincoln should enjoy professional carrier services at affordable prices. We serve Lincolnton City, Maiden, Denver, Iron Station, Lowesville, Westport, Boger City, Laurel Hill, Polkadot, Toluca, Vale, Catawba Springs, Howards Creek, Ironton, Lincolnton and North Brook.
Clients from every nook and cranny of Lincoln County can get their cars delivered right to their doorstep in their homes or business premises. We call this home delivery. Alternatively, we are well versed in the county, enabling us to offer terminal delivery service. This is a service where we drop the car off at a transport depot closest to the client’s location. No matter the delivery option opted for; clients are guaranteed timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Lincoln County. We also stretch our limit by going beyond the county’s borders. We serve clients in the immediate adjacent areas in the neighboring counties. These include Catawba County, Iredell County, Mecklenburg County, Gaston County, Cleveland County and Burke County.
- Salvaged car shipping: Most carrier firms out there shy away from shipping wrecked cars due to insurance. We don’t blame them. Salvaged vehicles are fragile and require a special set of skills to transport. In some situations, parts of the vehicle have to be secured before shipping. Also, special tools like forklifts and winches are needed to hoist the wrecked car onto the trailer. A-1 Auto Transport possesses adequate insurance cover and equipment to perform salvaged vehicle shipping whenever called upon.
- Inoperable car shipping: Non-op cars are usually more expensive to ship compared to cars in good condition. This is because a lot more resources are used when shipping such vehicles. The circumstances that led to the car being inoperable greatly determine the complexity of shipping the car. A vehicle rendered inoperable due to a simple mechanical failure is shipped with more ease compared to a car rendered inoperable due to a fatal accident. Clients can count on us to ship any inoperable vehicle to and from Lincoln County whenever the need arises.
Give us a call
Are you interested in our services? Give A-1 Auto Transport a call on (Tel: 8004522880) whenever the need for shipping cars to or from Lincoln County arises.
Zip Codes included in Lincoln County
- 28033 – Crouse
- 28037 – Denver
- 28080 – Iron Station
- 28092 – Lincolnton
- 28093 – Lincolnton
- 28168 – Vale