Safe And Reliable Lewis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lewis County fits it all when looking for a place to live or tour. Located in the northwestern part of New York, Lewis County is well furnished with great tourist destinations like Brantingham for golfers, Turin for skiing lovers and Indian River for Kayaking enthusiasts. To complement these impressive features, A-1 Auto Transport is shipping cars to or from Lewis County safely and reliably.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lewis County to New York||$297||297 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lewis County to Boston||$318||318 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lewis County to Philadelphia||$346||346 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Lewis County||$686||1144 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Lewis County||$1072||2144 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Lewis County||$1104||2762 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Lewis County to Seattle||$1124||2811 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Lewis County to Phoenix||$1214||2428 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Let’s help you with…
- Car shipping. We have a wide range of car transportation services that fit into any of your need and budget. We have been shipping all types and brands of cars; whether it’s an SUV, RTV, RV and motorhome or even a classic car. Customers can choose from either enclosed or open hauling option. With enclosed shipping, you get to enjoy extra protection for your car from the elements. Ideally, this service is common for high-value vehicles like the Ferrari’s and Maserati’s. It’s much more expensive than using an open truck to transport your car.
- Non op and salvage car hauling. Inoperable cars can be quite a liability. However, with our specialized service, you don’t have to labor transporting it anymore. A-1 Auto Transport has the special equipment to handle your car with ease. Whether you want to ship it to the garage or sell it off, we got you covered.
- Corporate Moving and dealership. For corporates who are looking to relocate their offices, A-1 Auto Transport provides a reliable solution when it comes to shipping cars to or from Lewis County for the company. We also cater to auto dealerships and to car auction sites.
Scoring the best auto shipper
- Check whether it’s licensed. Working with a fully licensed and bonded car hauler gives you the peace of mind knowing that you are working with legitimate people. A-1 Auto Transport is licensed by the US Department of Transportation to do the shipping business.
- Look at the transport company’s experience. The more the number of years of experience, the better. You should especially settle for an auto shipper who is experienced in shipping cars to or from Lewis County. A-1 Auto Transport has over 20 years of experience in hauling vehicles across Lewis County and the rest of the US.
- Pay close attention to the insurance coverage provided. The last thing you want is to risk your car getting damaged and fail to get compensation. Ensure that you carefully read through the insurance policy document before you put your signature on it. A-1 Auto Transport is in full compliance with the FMSCA insurance regulations and in the unlikely event that your car gets damaged, you will get compensated.
- Consider the rates too. However, on this one, don’t go for low prices. Many times, auto shippers who price too low turn out to have ulterior motives that can get you surprised when it’s too late.
We are giving free estimates!
Get your phone and ask us for a free estimate on 1-800-452-2880 or better still, you can get a quote instantly from the A-1 Auto Transport website.
Zip codes included in Lewis County
- 13327- Croghan
- 13619- Croghan
- 13665- Croghan
- 13620- Croghan
- 13367- Croghan
- 13631- Denmark
- 13648- Diana
- 13345- Greig
- 13367- Harrisburg
- 13433- Leyden
- 13367- Lowville
- 13433- Lyonsdale
- 13404- Martinsburg
- 13367- Montague
- 13367- Watson
- 13325- West Turin
- 13620- Castorland
- 13325- Constableville
- 13626- Copenhagen
- 13648- Harrisville
- 13368- Lyon Falls
- 13433- Port Leyden
- 13473- Turin
- 13305- Beaver Falls
- 13309- Boonville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Beaver Falls - Lewis, New York (NY) 13305
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Denmark - Lewis, New York (NY) 13631
🇺🇸 Watertown - Jefferson, New York (NY) 13601
🇺🇸 Rome - Oneida, New York (NY) 13440
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.