Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lewis County, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lewis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you want to visit one of the oldest courthouses in America, look no further than Lewis County in the state of Missouri. Lewis County is a historically rich and significant part of America. Shipping cars to or from Lewis County will not be a problem especially when you have at hand the services of an experienced car shipper like A-1 Auto Transport. We have a nationwide reach and cover the state of Missouri.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lewis County to Kansas City||$211||211 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Omaha to Lewis County||$323||323 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lewis County to Bismarck||$639||852 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Lewis County||$684||913 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lewis County to Washington, D.C.||$690||921 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Lewis County||$776||1294 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Lewis County to Phoenix||$850||1417 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las vegas to Lewis County||$936||1560 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- A-1 Auto Transport is the ideal car shipping service for personal and corporate needs. We can handle bulk shipping for car dealerships and manufacturers. Our military service men and women also get to enjoy special rates and coverage.
- We can ship heavy vehicle and machinery such as trucks, movable homes and RVs. We also transport boats and yachts. Our flatbed carriers will move your heavy equipment and deliver them timely and in good condition.
- We are serving all the fifty states with competitive interstate rates. We know all the routes in the state of Missouri. Are you worrying about your international shipment? We are able and experienced in transporting vehicles internationally.
- You may have other interests such as biking, boating, camping and fishing. We also ply our trade in motorcycle shipping, boat transport and ATV shipping. Check out our service page.
Before you ship your car
- Remove your personal items from the car. Make sure that every compartment is empty. Remove loose items that could be broken or damaged during shipping cars to or from Lewis County. Excess items increase the cost of shipping. This is because they may increase your car’s weight which is normally factored in when pricing.
- Empty your fuel tank to less than a quarter full. Fuel spillage poses a potential risk to the cars during transportation. If you are shipping your car on the roll-on/roll-off service, make sure that your car is in a drivable condition. We drive the car on and off the boat/plane during dispatch and delivery for RORO. There are two options for overseas transportation, air and sea freight with sea freight being cheaper though it tends to take a bit more time.
- Make sure that your car is properly cleaned. Report pre-existing damage to the car and carry out thorough inspection before shipment. Ask for an insurance policy document from the auto shipping company and verify their insurance cover. You want to make sure that there are no loose ends. A-1 Auto Transport has the right insurance and licensing in the business of shipping cars to or from Lewis County. You are in the hands of experienced and compliant professionals. Go to your local DMV site to find out licensing and registration details for your car in your new home.
You do not have to worry about the cost to ship. Our rates are very low and competitive. Get your free quote! Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880 to find out more.
Zip codes included in Lewis County
- 63435- Canton
- 63438- Durham
- 63440- Ewing
- 63447- La Belle
- 63448- La Grange
- 63542- Lewistwon
- 63457- Monticello
- 63473- Williamstown