Safe And Reliable Lewes Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Town of Lewes; the self-proclaimed 'First Town in The First State', is located in the southern part of Delaware. It is an Ocean-front town that's situated at the point where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. There are plenty of pristine beaches and activities to indulge in; you can swim, fish, and go boating. There are also plenty of parks and wildlife facilities to enjoy all year round. If you wish to relocate or visit, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest shipping companies in the United States, capable of shipping cars to or from Lewes in record time. Ship with us for reliable, efficient, and affordable, quality services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Lewes||$116||116 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Lewes||$206||206 miles||2-4 days|
|Lewes to Columbus||$382||510 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Lewes||$591||789 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Lewes||$673||898 miles||3-5 days|
|Lewes to San Antonio||$1035||1726 miles||5-7 days|
|Lewes to Salt Lake City||$1094||2189 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Lewes||$1168||2920 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lewes
With a shipping experience of more than two decades, we are capable of handling any type of shipment to the different locations in Lewes. Before taking on a new shipping route, we always scan the area and record traffic patterns, road maintenance schedules, and anything that may hinder our efficiency and on-time delivery record. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lewes include Delaware Route 1, U.S. Route 9, Delaware State Routes 404, 23, and 1 D. We also serve the residents of Georgetown, Milford, Seaford, Dover, Smyrna in Delaware, Salisbury, Easton, and Cambridge in Maryland, Millville, Bridgeton, Ocean City, Somers Point, Vineland, Ventnor City, and Pleasantville in New Jersey.
Services we provide
Our clients enjoy a wide selection of shipping services all provided in-house. We have one of the most dedicated and experienced workforce, capable of efficiently effecting their duties which translates to safe and on-schedule deliveries. Here are some of the services we offer:
- State to state car towing
- Covered/ enclosed transport
- Open-air shipping
- Multiple car shipping
- International car shipping
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport
- Terminal to terminal shipping
The vehicles that we ship
Being a full-service auto shipper, there's no type of vehicle we can't accommodate. Some of the types that we often handle include:
- We have been shipping boats for more than 20 years. We can handle any type of boat regardless of its shape or size. Some of the types of boats that we ship include houseboats, fishing boats, dinghies, catamarans, speedboats, yachts and many others. Some of the services that clients shipping their boats with us enjoy are shrink wrapping, protection against moisture and abrasive damage, and insurance on every order.
- Jet skis. Renting a jet ski doesn't quite compare with the feeling of buzzing around on your own. If you own one and you would like to bring it along on your vacation to Lewes, just give us a call and we can have it delivered on the day that you arrive. We have shipped many different types and sizes of jet skis.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Camping in an RV or motorhome is the best way to do it. It gives you the chance to be free in nature but also provides the same comforts and amenities as your home. The main problem of using them is their high gas consumption. Although shipping them is not cheap either, it provides a cost-effective compromise. It will save you from spending countless hours on the road and it also reduces the chances of road damage.
- Sports utility vehicles. They are fast becoming popular in America thanks to their versatility. We are capable of shipping any type of SUV that you may have to destinations all over the globe.
How to prepare your car for the transportation process
- Visit a qualified mechanic to service your vehicle about two weeks before the shipping date. This gives you ample time to monitor your vehicle.
- Clean and take photos of any damages that your vehicle might have. This includes any dents, scratches, and paint peels.
- Remove all your personal belongings and any custom installations from your vehicle.
- Ensure that you run down your car's gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Make sure that you have duplicate copies of your vehicle's keys.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
- To avoid your car from racking up charges as it is being shipped, remove all toll tags.
Ship with us
We bring a wealth of experience and the required equipment for the shipping process. With an approval rating of 97%, you can expect to get an unforgettable shipping experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.