Safe And Reliable Lemon Grove Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Lemon Grove is situated in San Diego County, California. It boasts of having the world's best climate, which has been its motto for over 100 years. It got its name when it started planting large citrus groves and orange and lemon exports became its major industry. Visitors are always welcomed and treated to its small-town charm and great weather which is characterized by warm and dry summers and cool winters. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Lemon Grove, you stand a better chance doing it successfully with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest and well-equipped shipping companies in America. We have an infrastructure of over 40 terminals, 30 carriers, offices and storage facilities all over the world. Our services are affordable, fast quality, and of high quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lemon Grave to Tuscon||$398||398 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lemon Grave to San Jose||$465||465 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lemon Grave to Seattle||$756||1260 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Lemon Grave||$876||1461 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lemon Grave to Chicago||$1040||2081 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Lemon Grave||$1100||2752 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to Lemon Grave||$1173||2347 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lemon Grave to Tampa||$1220||2440 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lemon Grove
Our operations are carried out by experienced and qualified professionals. We have set up a matrix of efficient shipping routes that aid us getting shipments to their required destinations safely and in the stipulated time frame. The most common routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lemon Grove are California State Routes 94 and 125. We have also extended our services to the neighboring suburbs, town and cities around Lemon Grove which include La Mesa, Spring Valley, La Presa, El Cajon, Rancho San Diego, Bonita, National City, Bostonia, Santee, San Diego, Chula Vista, Coronado, Lakeside, Imperial Beach, and Tijuana in Mexico.
Our customers are guaranteed of finding a service that solves their shipping problems in our service portfolio. Some of the services we offer include:
- Warehousing and storage. If for any reason you are not able to pick your vehicle up from a terminal, we can arrange for storage in one of our storage facilities. We can house a wide variety of items including perishable items that require refrigeration.
- Heavy equipment shipping. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are not restricted by the size or shape of the equipment, we ship them all. Shipping heavy equipment is not a task to be left to amateurs. It requires meticulous preparation and planning, one which only a qualified and experienced shipper like us can handle.
- Shipping for the military. We have shipped thousands of military personally owned vehicles. We are capable of shipping to and from any base in the world. People who have served or are serving in the military are accorded privileges such as discounts and price cuts over other people. This is to appreciate the sacrifice and hard work they put into keeping our country safe.
- Air-ride suspension. Some of our customers request for additional protection for their vehicles during the shipping process. Your vehicle is shipped on top of a carrier or flatbed fitted with air-ride suspension for extra shock absorption.
The types of vehicles that we ship
Over the course of our over 25 years of being in operation, we have shipped hundreds of different types of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Salvaged vehicles. There are different reasons as to why people buy salvaged vehicles. It may be for parts or to restore them. Whatever the case, we have you covered. We ensure that all loose parts are taped down to prevent them from getting lost or damaged.
- Luxury vehicles. Their high cost coupled with their low clearance make it necessary for you to hire a professional to move them. Any mishap may result in losses that amount to thousands of dollars. We have shipped a fleet of Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Harley Davidson Bikes and many others.
- RVs and motorhomes
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
If your car isn’t running, you should communicate this to the shipper in advance to allow for preparations to handle it. Some of the other tasks that you need to do include:
- Take photos of any damages your vehicle may have.
- Remove all your personal items and aftermarket installations.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Deactivate toll tags.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Ensure your car is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Partner with us
We have been shipping cars to various destinations for more than 25 years and gained valuable insight on how things are done. This helps us in ensuring that your vehicle will always be taken care of and delivered on time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.