Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Leighton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Leighton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Leighton is a town located right at the heart of ‘The Shoals,’ a culturally diverse area that is rich in arts, restaurants, musical festivals, log cabins, museums, parks, shopping malls and camping grounds. The town is also highly industrialized with retail, manufacturing, construction and agricultural practices attracting young adults from around the home state of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport has for decades been the trusted carrier firm serving residents, commercial clients and tourists visiting Leighton. Our unique service delivery places us above rival firms when shipping cars to or from Leighton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Leighton||$134||134 miles||1-2 days|
|Memphis to Leighton||$157||157 miles||1-2 days|
|Leighton to San Francisco||$1013||1689 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Leighton||$1159||1931 miles||5-7 days|
|Leighton to San Francisco||$1124||2248 miles||6-8 days|
|Leighton to Seattle||$1227||2453 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Leighton
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide scope of service, covering all 50 states in the US. We however take up a focused approach. We invest time and resources in getting to understand the profile of Leighton. This means understanding the regions road network, socio-economic practices, settlement practices and the car shipping services needed on a day to day basis. We use this information to tailor the car shipping experience to best serve our clientele in Leighton.
It also allows us to make timely deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Leighton, including the surrounding areas such as Cerokee, Tuscumbia, Muscle Shoals and Littleville.
Auto transport services we offer
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycle owners get to choose between our three shipping modes:
- Open air mode involves securing the two wheel onto a flatbed rack and hauling it. It’s the most affordable mode of shipping due to its simplicity.
- Enclosed mode involves loading the two wheel into an intermodal container and shipping it. Intermodal containers are expensive to acquire, making the entire shipping procedure costly. Crated shipping involves loading the motorcycle inside a wooden crate; a cheaper alternative to an intermodal container.
- Interstate car shipping service: 25 years of shipping cars has seen us transport cars across all directions in the US. We employ efficient route mapping which identifies the shortest and most convenient routes to use when shipping cars between Leighton and any other state. Since some car shipping jobs could take days depending on the distance covered, we offer clients free satellite tracking services. With just a few steps, you can track your shipment’s progress right from your phone.
Types of cars we ship
SUVs, trucks and RVs come in different makes and models. It takes experience to perfect the art of shipping each and every model of each type of car. A-1 Auto Transport has two and a half decades of experience in shipping. We also transport sedans, vans, motorcycles, ATVs, high-end vehicles and heavy equipment like tractors.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Remove any personal items from the car: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, under the Department of Transportation, mandates that no auto transport company should carry anything defined as ‘household goods.’ You are therefore required to remove these items from the car before transportation commences. Aftermarket parts like external speakers, DVD players, GPS navigation systems and any other electronics should be removed to avoid theft.
- Clean the car: The department of transportation states that all cars should undergo a thorough car hauler’s inspection report before transportation. The report details the findings of a car examination, pre and post shipping. Any pre-existing damages on the car, no matter how minute they may be, should be documented. The report helps to draw a comparison of the car’s state before shipping and after to establish if any damages occurred during transportation. A cleaner car reveals more of these details than a dirty one would.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas: You only need enough gas to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. A quarter-full gas tank shall suffice to cover this and leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station. Additionally, a full gas tank would add to the car’s weight, compelling you to pay more than is necessary to ship the car.
- Run a car maintenance check
- Filling all fluids to the proper levels.
- Checking for any leaks present.
- Checking the car battery and charging it if necessary.
- Checking the tire pressure and making necessary adjustments.
Why choose us
We have a fair pricing policy that considers different variables when pricing any car shipping order. Clients are guaranteed reasonable prices and no hidden costs whatsoever.
We offer free quoting!
Budgeting is an important aspect of any car shipping job. A-1 Auto Transport makes budgeting easy through our free quoting service that provides a reliable quote when shipping cars to or from Leighton.