Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lee County is located in the Claypan area of southeast Central Texas. It’s a small county that only consists of about 17,000 people as of the 2010 census. Residents and visitors can enjoy various activities that include fishing, hunting, lake activities, state parks, and visiting historical sites. Agriculture is its main economic activity with cattle rearing for beef, growing hay, nurseries, poultry, peanuts, goats, horses, aquaculture, corn all taking center stage.
People shipping cars to or from Lee County can count on A-1 Auto Transport to get their shipments delivered safely and on-time. We have invested heavily in world-class auto hauling equipment and competent staff. Our service delivery is one of the best in the world. We have terminals, storage facilities, and offices all over the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lee County to Memphis||$444||592 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lee County to Nashville||$603||804 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lee County to Chicago||$664||1107 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Lee County||$697||1162 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Lee County||$711||949 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Lee County||$861||1436 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Lee County||$961||1603 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lee County to New York||$1010||1684 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lee County
The key to our making timely deliveries is mapping out the whole of Lee County area. We have spent a considerable sum coming up with a shipping matrix that allows us to know which areas to avoid due to heavy traffic. Unlike most auto shippers, we don't just deliver to large cities and urban centers. Through our door to door service, we ship to any location our clients would want their cars delivered provided there is safe passage for our carriers. The main roads we use when shipping cars to or from Lee County are; U.S. Highways 77, 290, and State Highway 21. Residents of Milam, Burleson, Washington, Fayette, Bastrop, and Williamson Counties can also access our services.
Our service portfolio
We help our clients find the best service that is most suited to their needs. We provide services such as:
- Military POV auto transport: A-1 Auto Transport has been moving cars for veterans for over 20 years. We ship to or from any military base in the world. We offer our brave soldiers price-cuts and discounts as a token of appreciation for the work they do. The discounts and price-breaks apply to all arms of the military whether actively serving or retired.
- RVs and motorhomes shipping: Motorhomes are a great way to go explore the great outdoors. They give you the freedom to be one with nature but with all the cozy amenities available at home. They are however very expensive to run. With an output of about 15 miles to a gallon of gas, long distance journeys would run your gas bill to the thousands. Transporting RVs and motorhomes is also very challenging since they come in different shapes and sizes. We have recently purchased new equipment that helps us deal with the various RV shapes and sizes. We offer professional transport services for the following recreational vehicles:
- Travel trailers
- Fifth wheels
- Pop up campers
- Class A, B, & C motorhomes
- Recreational vehicles
- Folding camping trailers
- Camper Vans
- Converted buses
- Teardrop trailers
- Toy haulers
- Motor coaches
- Hybrid trailers
Ship with us
Shipping cars to or from Lee County is now easy and accessible to everyone. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to talk to one of our sales agents.
Zip codes included in Lee County
- 77853 Dime Box
- 78942 Giddings
- 78947 Lexington
- 78948 Lincoln
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Dime Box - Lee, Texas (TX) 77853
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 College Station - Brazos, Texas (TX) 77843
🇺🇸 Bellville - Austin, Texas (TX) 77418
🇺🇸 Bastrop - Bastrop, Texas (TX) 78602
🇺🇸 Bryan - Brazos, Texas (TX) 77801
🇺🇸 Caldwell - Burleson, Texas (TX) 77836
🇺🇸 Carmine - Fayette, Texas (TX) 78932
🇺🇸 Dime Box - Lee, Texas (TX) 77853
🇺🇸 Buckholts - Milam, Texas (TX) 76518
🇺🇸 Taylor - Williamson, Texas (TX) 76574
🇺🇸 Chappell Hill - Washington, Texas (TX) 77426
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August