Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Leavenworth County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Leavenworth County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has built a reputation of offering safe and reliable shipping in Leavenworth County. Our track record in the county and the greater region of Kansas has earned us new and repeat customers over the years. We have invested in professionals, appropriate equipment and advanced technology to ensure that our services are the best in the region. Our rates are also affordable for those shipping as individuals or on behalf of their organizations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Leavenworth County to Dallas||$402||537 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Leavenworth County to Detroit||$590||787 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Leavenworth County to Atlanta||$624||832 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Leavenworth County||$713||1189 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Leavenworth County||$733||1223 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Leavenworth County||$896||1494 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Leavenworth County to Seattle||$1100||1834 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Leavenworth County to San Jose||$1113||1855 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Leavenworth County
When shipping cars to or from Leavenworth County, we ensure that every part of the 469 square mile area is covered. The county has a number of roads that cut across its landscape with the major ones being US Route 73 and Kansas road 7.
These roads give our drivers access to majority of the locations in the county and its environs. When shipping to nearby towns and cities we often use US 73. On the other hand, moving vehicles to adjacent counties is often through Kansas Road 7. The counties that are accessed through this state road and other county roads are Wyandotte County to the east, Jefferson County to the west, Johnson County to the southeast, Douglas County to the southwest and Atchison County to the northwest. We also ship to Platte County in the northern part of Missouri which shares a border with Leavenworth County.
Services we offer you
Shipping cars to or from Leavenworth County can be done using our various vehicle moving services. Some the popular shipping services include:
- Motorcycle shipping: We provide high quality shipping services to motorcycle owners shipping within the domestic market or internationally. Our various transport trailers can accommodate one or more motorbikes without causing damage. We also insure the bike while in transit and take full responsibility of damages caused by our drivers.
- Enclosed transportation: Vehicles that can easily get damaged when in transit are often shipped using enclosed transport trailers. The vehicles are loaded onto the covered trailers; this keeps away curious eyes and harmful elements. Our truck drivers go the extra mile by ensuring that the vehicle is well fastened, reducing the chances of damage during transportation. Whether you are shipping a small or large vehicle, we can move it using covered trucks to any destination in the US. Moving cars using enclosed trucks is a bit pricey when compared to open air trucks but the investment is worth it.
Talk to us!
Shipping cars to or from Leavenworth County stress free is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We have the expertise and resources to move vehicles safely to their destinations within the shortest time possible. Our fleet of trucks can handle various tonnages and can ship vehicles to near and far off locations. Contact our sales team today and get a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Leavenworth County
- 66007- Basehor
- 66020 -Easton
- 66027 -Fort Leavenworth
- 66043 -Lansing
- 66043- Leavenworth
- 66048- Leavenworth
- 66052 -Linwood
- 66086 -Tonganoxie