Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Leadville, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lying at the heart of the Rocky Mountains in the state of Colorado, is the city of Leadville. The former silver mining town is today a colorful commercial city and home to a friendly, simple people. Its proximity to Mount Massive is responsible for the cool highland climate that favors animal husbandry and some agricultural practices. Tourists flock Leadville during winter for its renowned ski resorts and winter games. Mountain climbing, hiking and camping also attracts guests by the thousands. Leadville also hosts an annual opera festival at the celebrated Tabor Opera House, one of its kind in the state. Leadville however, lacks a reliable public transport system. We advise clients to seek A-1 Auto Transport services and get their private cars shipped along. We offer competitive prices, the best available when shipping cars to or from Leadville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Leadville to Denver||$100||100 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Leadville to Las Vegas||$510||680 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Leadville to San Diego||$605||1009 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Leadville||$621||1036 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Leadville||$731||1219 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Leadville to Detroit||$819||1365 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Leadville to Boston||$1033||2067 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Leadville to Washington, D.C.||$1054||1758 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Leadville
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you the most comprehensive scope of service when getting your car shipped to or from Leadville. We are an experienced firm that offers timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Leadville. We serve all addresses along Poplar Street, McWethy drive, County road, Mountain View Drive, Harrison Avenue, Mt. Massive Drive, Chestnut Street, Toledo street as well as 1st through 12th streets. We also serve the environs near Evergreen Cemetery, Lake County Intermediate School, St. Joseph Cemetery and the Ski Cooper/Chicago Ridge.
Auto transport services we provide
- Snowmobile shipping: Skiers, winter-sports enthusiasts and residents that love a ride in the snowy mountain ridges in Leadville get to enjoy professional snowmobile shipping services. We are experienced in shipping different types of snowmobiles, including performance, Indy performance, mountain, trail, utility and touring snowmobiles. We offer both enclosed and open carrier services depending on the type of snowmobile and the client’s budget.
- RV & motorhome shipping: Leadville offers a handful of RV-friendly campgrounds overlooking the snowcapped mountains. Should you wish to try one out, consider having your RV professionally shipped to Leadville at pocket-friendly prices. We ship different types of RVs including teardrop trailers, pop-up campers, toy haulers, converted buses, folding camper vans and class A, B and C motorhomes. Read more about this service here.
Types of autos we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers a well-diversified service mix that caters to shipping sedans, SUVs, RVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, RVs & motorhomes, jet skis, snowmobiles and heavy equipment such as tractors and concrete mixers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Spare keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car when loading and offloading it. It is advisable that you have two sets of keys so that you remain with one when the driver takes the other.
- Perform a car maintenance check: This involves identifying any irregularities that would lead to mechanical issues during shipping. Such include inadequate fluid levels, fluid leaks, punctured tires and low battery levels. Also note the car’s mileage before shipping. You can then compare this figure with that after shipping to confirm that your car was not driven over a long distance without your consent.
- Take out all personal items: The department of transportation prohibits us from shipping household items inside the car. These include suitcases, clothes, electronics, appliances and general shopping items. Also ensure you remove all aftermarket installations such as external speakers, phone docks and GPS navigation systems. Such items are not included in the in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Part of the procedure of shipping any car is performing a car hauler’s inspection. It is an examination that determines the condition of the car before shipping. Any pre-existing damages are then recorded in a car hauler’s inspection report. The reliability of the report depends on the clarity of these damages, which can be improved by washing the car.
- Gas: The only time your car will be driven is during loading and offloading. There is therefore no need to ship the car with a full tank of gas, which usually attracts a heftier shipping fee due to increased weight. A quarter-full tank of gas is sufficient.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport provides free online quoting services, which aids clients in accurately budgeting for their car hauling order. Additionally, all our services are fairly priced through a transparent process that considers specific variables in deriving the cost of shipping each type of car.
Give us a call!
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are accessible round the clock, including weekends and public holidays. Simply give us a call and let us offer our professional touch when shipping cars to or from Leadville.