Safe And Reliable Lawrence County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Lawrence County, you want to work with a company that has a proven track record of meeting customer expectations. A-1 Auto Transport has been providing its services to satisfied clients in Illinois, and America for the past 20 years. Lawrence county residents can now enjoy the same services from America’s friendliest transport company.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lawrence County to Nashville||$212||212 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lawrence County to Atlanta||$456||456 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lawrence County to Cleveland||$458||458 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Lawrence County||$639||852 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Lawrence County||$672||896 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Lawrence County||$739||986 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lawrence County to Portland||$1089||2179 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lawrence County to San Jose||$1109||2219 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Lawrence County
As one of the most established car transporters in America, we have endeavored to ensure that our clients shipping cars to or from Lawrence County have an expansive network of routes. On the local level, we have established routes between Lawrence and its neighboring counties of Crawford, Knox, Wabash, and Richland County. Other counties within Illinois are also adequately covered. We are a fully-fledged international carrier with shipping routes covering all the 50 states. We can also reach any global destination by sea or air by working from the international airports and seaports located within Illinois.
The services we offer include:
- Car Shipping: We started out as a small regional car shipping company. And over the past 20 years, we have proven to be the most reliable car transporter in America. No company matches our quality levels and dependability when it comes to transporting cars. As our core business, we have perfected the science of vehicle transportation.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: For corporate clients such as car dealerships who need to transport multiple vehicles, we have a proven track record of safe and punctual bulk vehicle shipping.
- Interstate Towing: There are fewer stressful situations than interstate towing. We offer stress-free towing services across state lines at very affordable rates.
- Luxury Car Shipping: Luxury cars require specialized expertise and equipment due to their high value. We ship valuable sports cars and collectible automobiles (costing millions) on a regular basis without any mishaps.
- Student and faculty offers: We offer special discounts to students and members of faculty that need their vehicles transported at the beginning, and end, of each semester.
- Jet Ski Shipping: We have a specialized fleet of movers that can safely transport your jet ski to any destination when you travel to/from vacation.
What makes us different?
What makes us different from other transporters is the importance that we place in being communicative to our clients. We understand that clients get peace of mind when they are well informed of all the details that are important about the shipping process. From the first time you contact us, we will inform you of all the costs and obligations that will be needed from you to facilitate shipping. Similarly, we readily give you progress reports on request throughout the transit process and inform you when your car is ready for pickup.
Choose the best!
Don’t compromise on quality when shipping cars to or from Lawrence County! Choose the best car transporter by getting a free, no-obligation quote on our website.
Zip codes included in Lawrence County
- ZIP Code 62417 – Bridgeport
- ZIP Code 62439 – Lawrenceville
- ZIP Code 62460 - Saint Francisville
- ZIP Code 62466 – Sumner
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.