Safe And Reliable Lawndale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you tired of shipping companies giving you the run around about why your shipment is late or the progress of your shipment? Are you fed up with hidden costs being sprung up on you in the final minute of the shipping process? Then partner with A-1 Auto Transport and experience shipping with a difference. We are one of America's biggest shipping companies with an infrastructure that spans the whole world. We have been shipping cars to or from Lawndale, California, and even overseas for over a quarter a decade. Besides offering high quality and affordable services, we offer insurance and satellite tracking on all our orders. Our clients can keep track of their shipments in real-time. Our company is structured on efficiency, proper communication, and sustainability. You are always updated on any developments regarding your shipment. When it comes to quotes, they are accurate and up front. No hidden charges will be introduced during the process.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lawndale to San Francisco||$391||391 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lawndale to Albuquerque||$603||804 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Lawndale||$620||1034 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Lawndale||$981||1635 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lawndale to Nashville||$1010||2021 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lawndale to Milwaukee||$1037||2074 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lawndale to Philadelphia||$1090||2727 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Lawndale||$1126||2815 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lawndale
Very few shipping companies can match our service delivery. This is because we go the extra mile to ensure that you get more than what you pay for. Our routes are well-researched to ensure we spend as little time as possible on the roads. When shipping cars to or from Lawndale, we often use Interstate 405 and California State Route 91. Some of the other nearby cities and towns that we serve include Alondra Park, Hawthorne, Gardena, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Lennox, Torrance, West Athens, El Segundo, Westmont, Inglewood, Carson, West Carson, and Willowbrook.
You'll find almost any shipping service you are looking for in our shipping catalog. We can also customize one that better suits your needs. Some of our most popular services include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. When you hire this service, you won't have to deliver your vehicle to a shipping terminal. We will send a driver to pick it up right from your doorstep. You get to witness, firsthand, how your vehicle will be handled and interact with the person shipping it.
- Enclosed shipping. If safety is your main concern, then enclosed/covered shipping is what you should order. Your vehicle will be shipped in a secured container which prevents damage from stones and other debris, your vehicle being touched by passersby, protection from the elements, and theft. It is the most secure service available. It's commonly used by people shipping luxury high-end vehicles.
- Freight shipping. If you are shipping items that aren't listed in our service portfolio, then freight shipping is the service for you. We ship items that include construction equipment and supplies, engines, turbines, general cargo, oversized loads, industrial supplies etc. other services under freight shipping include warehousing and storage, refrigerated freight, distribution services and many more.
- Interstate car towing. You no longer have to drive over long distances just to get your car from one state to the other. It adds on unnecessary mileage and there are high chances of your vehicle getting damaged on the way. You can now ship your vehicle with us saving you from the aforementioned problems.
The types of vehicles that we ship
We are well-equipped to handle any type of vehicle ever made. We have the required manpower and equipment to accommodate any shape or sized vehicle. Some of the ones that we have shipped include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Jet skis, boats, and other watercraft
- All-terrain vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Antique and classic cars
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Take out any personal items that you may have. This includes clothes, jewelry, baby car seats etc.
- Make sure that your vehicle only has about a quarter tank of gas by the time you deliver it or have it picked up by the auto shipper.
- Document any damage that your vehicle may have. Taking pictures is a great way to provide evidence should a dispute arise.
- Your vehicle should be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Deactivate your toll tags and parking passes.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
When you partner with us you are assured of your vehicle making it to its destination on-time and in one piece. Our staff is trained and experienced to handle any eventuality that may occur. Ship with us and enjoy quality services at affordable rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.