Las Vegas, New Mexico Reliable Auto Shipping
Las Vegas is a small city in New Mexico located in San Miguel County just northeast of Albuquerque and south of Colorado Springs. Las Vegas is famous for the outlaws that used to roam through the town in the late 1800’s. Outlaws such as Jesse James, Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid were notorious for bringing trouble to the area and the town has gone down in history as a prime location for lawless brawls and crime during the wild-west days. Many western films were filmed on location in Las Vegas including Easy Rider in 1969, Due Date in 2010 and Not Forgotten in 2009. There are quite a few local parks and recreation facilities that include walking trails, a public swimming pool, basketball courts, soccer fields and other sports fields and a large municipal golf course.
For more information about Las Vegas, you can visit the city website. The local website has current news and local event information, city and government services listings and local business information.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Phoenix||$402||537 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Las Vegas to Dallas||$448||598 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Las Vegas to New Orleans||$661||1102 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Las Vegas||$674||1124 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Las Vegas||$679||906 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Chicago||$718||1197 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Portland||$867||1446 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to New York||$1128||1880 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Las Vegas
Shipping a vehicle to Las Vegas will require the assistance of a professional auto shipping company. Vehicle owners must ensure that the car is ready to go when the driver arrives to pick it up. Follow these simple guidelines from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your vehicle is fully prepared for transport:
- Vehicles need to be washed thoroughly to remove all dirt from the exterior. This includes dirt on the wheels and underneath the car.
- All personal items need to be removed from inside the vehicle. Surface areas should be cleaned inside the car as well.
- Tires and brakes should be in good condition and work well as the vehicle will need to be driven on and off the truck during shipment as other vehicles are loaded and unloaded.
- Fuel should be dropped to no higher than one quarter tank only. It should be sufficient to load and unload the vehicle but not enough to add extra weight to the truckload.
- The customer should have all paperwork including the rate quote, shipping plans and contract and insurance documents prior to the date the vehicle is picked up.
- A spare key needs to be made for the driver that will unlock all doors, trunk and start the car.
- Contact information needs to be exchanged with the driver.
- An after-hours number needs to be obtained to reach a company agent when the business office if closed.
Las Vegas Auto Transport Guide
Heartland Transport offers convenient automobile shipping throughout the Midwestern states of the United States. They are affordably priced and all shipments are licensed and insured. They can transport to Las Vegas and statewide in New Mexico as well as to Texas and other states in the region.
4252 Kiva Trail
Los Lunas, NM 87031
Nitro Auto Transport
Nitro Auto Transport is a long haul company that relocates motor vehicles as well as other types of freight. They are insured and bonded and have full registration with the United States Department of Transportation.
10600 Cibol Loop NW #322
Albuquerque, NM 87114
Services And Information
Las Vegas includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.