The statutory city of Las Animas is situated in Southeast Colorado. It is Bent County's county seat and its only incorporated municipality. It has a thriving downtown that has picnic sites, swimming pools, restaurants and cafes, and a dedicated skateboard park. The city also has a nine-hole golf course and offers camping and water sports activities at John Martin Reservoir State Park. If you would like to visit or relocate to the area, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for fast and reliable shipping services. We are capable of shipping cars to or from Las Animas, all the other States in America and even overseas, safely and in record time. Our company has been in operation for over 25 years and has gained a lot of insight on the dos and don'ts in auto shipping which means that our customers get to enjoy smooth and straightforward shipping experiences.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Animas to Colorado Springs||$124||124 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Las Animas to Minneapolis||$683||911 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Animas to Detroit||$760||1268 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Las Animas||$798||1330 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Las Animas||$859||1433 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Las Animas||$862||1437 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Animas to Philadelphia||$993||1656 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Las Animas to Miami||$1155||1925 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Las Animas
We are constantly adding to the places that we ship to in line with our bid to become the biggest auto shipping company in the world. With the vast resources that we have, covering the entire 1.6 square miles land area that makes up this city is a walk in the park. You can receive your shipment regardless of your location. We mostly rely on U.S. Highway 50 when we are shipping cars to or from Las Animas. Other areas that we also ship to include Lamar, Pueblo, Fountain, Trinidad, Fort Carson, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Air Force Academy, Canon City, Castle Rock, and Parker in Colorado, Raton in New Mexico, Garden City in Kansas, and Guymon in Oklahoma.
Services that we provide
One of the areas that we excel in is service delivery. This is the reason that 97% of our customers always come back with their friends and families. Some of the services we provide include:
- Freight shipping
- International and domestic moving services
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Door to door shipping
- Interstate car shipping
- Multiple car transport
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Shipping for members of the military
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Heavy equipment transport
- Shipping for college students
The types of vehicles that we ship
There's virtually no type of vehicle we cannot ship. Some of our most frequent shipments include:
- Electric cars. Electric cars are among the most in-demand vehicles in today's market. They have become an essential part of our society especially with the changes in our globe's climate. With this newfound fame and technology, some auto shipping companies are taking advantage and charging more to ship them. They cite the risk of the lithium-ion batteries exploding due to overheating. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge a penny more. We believe that the vehicle poses no threat since it will mainly be inoperable during the shipping process.
- RVs and motorhomes. These are great to go camping in. They give you the chance to experience the rugged outdoors and still have a safe and comfortable place to rest in. Their main problem is their high fuel consumption. Although shipping them isn't cheap either, it is more convenient since you don't have to spend long hours on the road and you minimize the chances of your RV getting road damage.
- Salvaged vehicles
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Boats and jet skis
How to prepare your car for shipping
This process involves very straightforward tasks. Some of them include:
- Making sure that your vehicle is free from any of your personal items and any custom installations.
- Taking your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Taking pictures of dents, scratches and any other damages after you thoroughly clean your vehicle.
- Running down your car's gas tank to the quarter level to minimize the weight of the car.
- Disabling your toll tags, parking passes, and your alarm system.
- Making extra copies of your car keys in case they get lost during the shipping process.
Why ship with us?
We are one of the biggest and most equipped shipping companies in the world. This coupled with the fact that our staff is made up of qualified and experienced individuals guarantees that your shipping experience will be worth remembering. Ship with us and enjoy quality services at subsidized rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.