Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lancaster County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A good car shipping firm should be all rounded. Offering services that only cater for simple sedans and SUVs won’t cut it, not in this time or age. The threshold that determines what makes a carrier firm great is the diversity of the service mix. At A-1 Auto Transport, you get a variety of services for both household and commercial clients, tailored to specific vehicle profiles. This means you get services for sedans, SUVs, vans, trucks, RVs, buses, motorcycles, high-end vehicles, electric & hybrid vehicles as well as heavy machinery like tractors and bulldozers. We are a one-stop shop for everything car shipping for our clientele in Lancaster County. Our quality of service is unmatchable, making us the best carrier firm in South Carolina for shipping cars to or from Lancaster County.
Areas we serve within and around Lancaster County
Lancaster is a small but busy county. It hosts contractors, car dealers, schools, etc. The need for car shipping services is at an all-time high across the county. Residents consider us their carrier firm of choice when shipping cars to or from Lancaster County due to our comprehensive scope of service. We cover every location within the county as well as the immediate-neighboring areas from the adjacent counties.
In Lancaster, we ship cars both ways in Lancaster City, Van Wyck, Health Springs, Kershaw, Elgin, Irwin, Lancaster Mill, Springdale, Buford, Indian Land and Taxhaw. Beyond the borders, we serve clients from Union County (NC), Chesterfield, Kershaw County, Fairfield County, York County, Chester County and Mecklenburg County (NC).
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default shipping trailers that we use to transport most auto types. Vehicles are simply loaded up onto a flatbed rack that’s fitted onto the trailer. They are left slightly exposed to the open air and weather conditions. Their open status however, is an advantage in its own as it has space to accommodate several assorted vehicles. It comes in handy for individuals and commercial clients shipping several cars at once.
- Enclosed carrier services: Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Range Rover and such high-end vehicles are expensive to acquire including their spares. A small scratch on the paint job or a scrapped bumper could cost a fortune. That’s the reason we recommend shipping of these vehicles in enclosed carriers. They are loaded into intermodal structures that are in turn loaded onto the trailer. The structure offers protection against external elements like weather conditions, twigs and small pebbles that may damage the cars. Additionally, the flashy nature of such vehicles comes with uncalled for attention. The intermodal structure offers the much needed privacy during transportation.
- Dealer to dealer services: As a car dealer, shipping cars is part and parcel of the job description. It could mean shipping the cars from the port to the showroom or from the showroom to the client’s home. We offer dealer to dealer services that cover all your needs. Find out more here.
Talk to us!
Zip codes included in Lancaster County
- 29058 – Heath Springs
- 29067 – Kershaw
- 29707 – Fort Mill
- 29720 – Lancaster
- 29721 – Lancaster
- 29722 – Lancaster
- 29744 – Van Wyck