Safe And Reliable Lamar County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cars, like any other costly property, are dear to you. Not only because you had to part with a couple thousand dollars to acquire them, but also because of the attachment you have to them. It’s almost impossible to get anything done without them. For this reason, we understand how, and why, transporting your car from point A to point B could be psychologically and financially draining to you. But, that’s the thing, it ‘could’, but it really doesn’t have to be. To our Southern based clientele, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. provides great auto transport services in Alabama. And we specialize in shipping cars to or from Lamar County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lamar County to Memphis||$184||184 miles||1-2 days|
|Lamar County to Nashville||$230||230 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Lamar County||$386||518 miles||2-4 days|
|Lamar County to Minneapolis||$737||982 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Lamar County||$767||1279 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Lamar County||$1215||2429 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lamar County
With 20+ years in providing car shipping services to the State of Alabama, we have gained familiarity with all its 67 counties, including Lamar. We offer our highly sought-after services to all corners of this 605 square mile county. We proudly serve the towns of Beaverton, Detroit, Kennedy, Millport, Sulligent, and Vernon.
Thanks to the reliable state routes road network crossing the county, intrastate car shipping services are made possible. Our car shipping services are made possible even to and from adjacent counties of Marion, Fayette, and Pickens in Alabama, as well as, Lowndes & Monroe counties of Mississippi.
Lamar County is rich in major highways, including US Highway 278 which facilitate interstate car shipping services between Lamar County, Alabama and the states of Arizona, Georgia, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
Services we offer our Lamar County clientele
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the cheapest method for shipping both single vehicles and entire fleets. They can accommodate about 8 to 11 cars in one trip, depending on the type of vehicle. They are used to ship all types of vehicles from sedans to SUVs to motorcycles and even vans.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are slightly more costly in comparison to open carrier services. The extra currency notes are, however, very much worth it. And that’s because of the extra protection the carrier offers your vehicle from external hazards when shipping cars to or from Lamar County.
- Door to door services: Our teams of drivers are familiar with all zip code areas of Lamar County, which makes door to door delivery services possible from anywhere in the county. We transport your vehicle from or deliver it straight to your driveway, hassle-free.
- Terminal to terminal services: Perhaps you require your car to be picked up for shipping or you need it delivered to you at a storage facility or parking lot for your convenience? We can do that for you under terminal to terminal arrangements.
For all your car shipping needs, give us a call on our A-1 Auto Transport Inc. hotline (Tel:8004522880) and receive a free no obligation quote of how much shipping cars to or from Lamar County will cost you.
Zip Codes Included in Lamar County
- Zip Code 35544 – Beaverton
- Zip Code 35552 – Detroit
- Zip Code 35574 – Kennedy
- Zip Code 35576 – Millport
- Zip Code 35586 – Sulligent
- Zip Code 35592 – Vernon
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.