Lamar is a city situated in Prowers County, Colorado. It is its county seat and its most populated municipality. The city's economy was once reliant on agriculture but has now shifted to tourism since the closure of Neoplan, the bus manufacturer. Shipping cars to or from Lamar is now affordable, thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have simplified and made the whole experience as simple and straightforward as possible. Our customer shipments are covered for full value replacement and we also offer satellite tracking systems on all orders. Partner with us and enjoy our fast, convenient, efficient, and pocket-friendly rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lamar to Denver||$207||207 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lamar to Albuquerque||$387||387 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lamar to Phoenix||$601||802 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Lamar||$616||1028 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Lamar||$702||1171 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lamar to Indianapolis||$716||955 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lamar to New York||$999||1665 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Lamar||$1132||1888 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lamar
We are capable of shipping to or from any part of this city. Its extensive infrastructure which includes rail and road transport gives us sufficient options on routes to use. When we are shipping cars to or from Lamar, we often use US Highways 50, 287, 385, and Power's County Road. You can also access our services if you live in the adjacent towns and cities of Garden City, Guymon, and Dodge City in Kansas, Pueblo, Trinidad, Fountain, Cimarron Hills, Fort Carson, Black Forest, Colorado Springs, Air Force Academy, Canon City, Castle Rock in Colorado, and Raton in New Mexico.
We offer our clients who are shipping cars to or from Lamar a wide selection of shipping services to choose from. Here are some of the services that they can look forward to:
- Heavy equipment shipping. The process of shipping heavy equipment is one that requires a keen eye in order to safely pull it off. This can only come from someone who is well-trained and experienced. Their bulky nature makes it difficult for a rookie/ amateur to handle them in tight spaces. Some of the heavy equipment/ vehicles we ship include tractors, excavators, etc.
- Dealer to dealer transport. As an auto dealer, you need to keep your inventory at healthy levels in order to satisfy your customer demands. We are capable of supplying you with scheduled drop-offs of the number of vehicles you want. We have sufficient carriers that can supply any number of vehicles to or from any location in the world.
- Port to port. This is one of our more affordable services. You are required to drop off your vehicle to a shipping port where we will take over from, and pick it up once we ship it to the destination port. It requires one to have knowledge of port clearing procedures and practices.
- Shipping for the military. We have been shipping cars for military personnel for over 20 years. We are capable of shipping to or from any base in the world. We also offer them discounts and price-cut on every order they purchase as gratitude for the immense sacrifices they make when keeping our country safe.
- Shipping for snowbirds. We ship thousands of vehicles every year for people migrating to warmer climates to escape from the winter cold. You can take advantage of the increase carriers moving all around the United States to get massive discounts when auto shippers are scrambling for customers in order to fill their carriers.
Types of vehicles that we ship
- Motorcycles such as dirt bikes, Harley Davidson, American Choppers etc
- ATVs which include sand rails, dune buggies, etc.
- Trucks such as tow trucks, dump trucks, pickups, firefighting trucks
- Electric cars
- Luxury cars
- Sports cars
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
Some of the tasks you need to accomplish include:
- Ensure that a qualified mechanic services your vehicle to prevent breakdowns during the shipping process.
- Get rid of items that can be easily removed in your car. Items such as stereo systems, DVD players, GPS navigation systems, bike racks etc.
- Clean your car in order to clearly see any damages. Take pictures of the damages and ensure that they are recorded in the bill of lading.
- Deactivate any toll tags and your car's alarm system.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys.
- Run down your car's gas tank to about the quarter level.
Partner with us
When you ship with us, you have a fleet of over 30 modern carriers at your disposal. We are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you have a pleasant shipping experience. Ship with us, ship with the best.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.