Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Laguna Woods, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Laguna Woods Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Laguna Woods is a city in California, known for its prestigious private gated retirement community; Laguna Woods Village. About 90% of the population in Laguna Woods is made up of the elderly and retirees, while the remaining 10% consists of government employees and small business owners. Since most of the population is made up of the elderly, public transportation is non-existent. Owning a private car is more of a prerequisite than an option if one wishes to have a smooth time when getting by in Laguna Woods. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services that ensure you always have your car when you need it. We have a wide service catalog that caters to different needs when shipping cars to or from Laguna Woods.
Areas we serve within Laguna Woods
Part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy is provision of tailored carrier services. We invested time and resources in getting to know the profile of Laguna Woods. We know the location of different communities in the city, as well as the location of possible terminal points around the region. Additionally, we understand the road network serving Laguna Woods, as roads are the single-most depended upon resource in our line of work. We then use such information to tailor the car shipping experience for every individual client. We guarantee timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Laguna Woods, including Laguna Woods Village.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: You can now enjoy professional car delivery services without having to leave your house. Under door to door arrangement, we offer to pick the car from its location instead of you having to bring it to us for shipping. Conversely, we deliver it right to the driveway of the requested address, which saves you from having to make trips to a terminal to pick the car up. Door to door services has no limitation as far as distance is concerned, making it advantageous when shipping cars from out of state, even if it means shipping the car from a city in the East Coast. Door to door also eliminates the trouble of coordinating between different carriers as one driver oversees the entire car shipping from start to end.
- Golf cart shipping: Folks that love a swing on the mowed golf courses get to enjoy professional shipping for their golf carts. We offer both open and enclosed carriers for shipping different kinds of golf carts. Those concerned with the price of the service have the option of choosing open air shipping while those thinking about the privacy and safety of the golf carts can choose enclosed carriers. This however, does not mean that open air shipping is not safe. On the contrary, the safety of all autos in transit is a priority. We ship different types of golf carts including Go Karts, ATVs and UTVs. Read more on this service here.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto transport ships sedans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, heavy equipment like tractors as well as boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: You would not want to lose your personal items that were accidentally left in the car, now would you? Also ensure any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems are removed before shipping to protect them against loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Dirt is known to obscure some details about any pre-existing damages on the car. Such damages are recorded on a car hauler’s inspection report and later compared against the car to help the driver identify any new damages after delivery.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Gas adds to the car’s weight. A weightier car attracts a higher shipping fee. We recommend having your car shipped with just a quarter-full tank of gas as this is enough to cover the short movements involved with car shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves identifying and fixing all fluid leaks before filling all fluids to their recommended level. It also involves charging the car battery if need be and inflating all tires.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are experienced in shipping different types of car, both American and foreign. We know which shipping techniques work on which type of car, guaranteeing you the best possible services.
Give us a call!
Give us a call on A-1 Auto Transport’s toll-free line (Tel:8004522880) and place your order for shipping cars to or from Laguna Woods.