Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Laguna Hills, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Laguna Hills Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Laguna Hills is located in Orange County in California. Its name comes from its close location to Laguna Canyon. There are numerous parks to visit and fun things to do for the entire family. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Laguna Hills, A-1 Auto Transport is your go-to company. We have years of experience and the required equipment to pull off any shipping job. We have made it easier for customers to access and order for shipping services. You no longer have to travel hundreds of miles and queue in long lines in our offices just to get a shipping quote, you can now use our online rate calculator which will give you an accurate, instant quote. We will have your shipment delivered to you safely and in record time.
Areas we ship to or from Laguna Hills
Our vast infrastructure allows us to ship to any location not only in this city but to many locations around the world. Our drivers are experienced professionals aided by the most modern equipment in the shipping industry. Apart from shipping cars to or from Laguna Hills, we also serve other locations around the city which include Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Tustin, Tustin Foothills, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, and Santa Ana.
We offer a comprehensive catalog of shipping services with the option of customizing your own if the need arises. Some of the services we offer include:
- International Ro/Ro. Shipping your vehicle overseas is a different process to shipping it domestically. There are added logistics and checkpoints that your vehicle needs to go through, different laws and a longer distance to cover. You do not need to worry about most of the procedures for we have experts who will deal with everything on your behalf. The term Ro/ Ro is roll on roll off in full. It refers to the action of driving your vehicle on and off the shipping vehicle when it is being shipped overseas.
- Enclosed/ covered transport. This is one of the most secure services that we offer. So much so that your shipping insurance will drop if you use it. It involves us placing your vehicle in a secure container where it is safe from passersby, debris damage, excessive sunlight, and theft. It is mainly used by people shipping high value, classic, and antique vehicles.
- Terminal to terminal transport. Under this service, you as the client will have to deliver your car to a nearby terminal for shipping and pick it up in the destination terminal. Although the service is quite affordable, it is not convenient for people shipping vehicles that are not operational.
- Moving from state to state. Moving can be exciting to some but to most people, it is fraught with fear and uncertainty. When you hire our moving services, you are guaranteed that your items will make it to the new destination safely and in one piece. We will help you in choosing what to keep and what to throw away, packing, loading on to the trucks, and unpacking once we are in the new destination.
The types of vehicles we ship
Here’s is a list of some of the types of vehicles that we have shipped over the years:
- Luxury vehicles such as limousines
- All-terrain vehicles such as buggies, go-carts, quad bikes etc.
- Sports cars
- Trucks such as semis, commercial trucks, pickup trucks, firefighting trucks and many others
- Boats and other watercraft
- Classic and antique cars
- Electric vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Your vehicle needs to be in top shape in order to avoid any delays. Some of the things that you need to do to prepare it for the move include:
- Getting rid of any of your personal items and customized installations.
- Disabling your alarm system and toll tags.
- Photographing and documenting all damages.
- Servicing your car with a qualified mechanic.
- Getting rid of excess fuel. Only a quarter tank of gas is required.
- Making extra copies of your keys.
Ship with us
When you ship with us, every piece of our vast infrastructure is channeled towards making your experience a pleasant one. You are guaranteed of your shipments safety and on-time delivery.
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 if you need to speak to our sales agents regarding shipping cars to or from Laguna Hills.