Safe And Reliable Lafourche Parish Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The legal requirements of a car shipping firm to be operational is licensing by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and acquisition of an insurance cover policy. This however, is not the true measure of a carrier firm’s reliability in services rendered. It all boils down to their service catalog. Clients from different parts of America have different needs that are highly dictated by their lifestyle and economic activities.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand this fact better than anyone else. That is why we tailor the car shipping experience to best match demands from clients in specific counties. In Louisiana, we tailor the services for every parish, including the coastal parish of Lafourche.
We cater for the demand, including special cases like international ocean freight transportation when shipping cars to or from Lafourche Parish.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Houston to Lafourche Parish||$330||330 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Lafourche Parish||$412||412 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Lafourche Parish||$431||575 miles||2-4 days|
|Lafourche Parish to Tampa||$525||700 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Lafourche Parish||$676||1128 miles||4-6 days|
|Lafourche Parish to New York||$808||1348 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Lafourche Parish||$1003||2508 miles||7-9 days|
|Lafourche Parish to San Francisco||$1128||2257 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Lafourche is quite a large parish, measuring about 1,474 square miles in area. We proudly serve every location in the region when shipping cars to or from Lafourche Parish. This includes the areas and environs of Thibodaux, Golden Meadow, Lockport, Bayou Blue, Bayou Country Club, Chackbay, Choctaw, Cut Off, Des Allemands, Galliano, Kraemer, Lafourche Crossing, Larose, Lockport Heights, Matthews, Port Fourchon, Raceland, Gheens and Leeville.
We understand the profile of Lafourche like the back of our hands and cater for clients seeking either domestic or commercial services. Being a parish just adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, international car shipping is a major demand in the region especially due to its proximity to one of the largest car shipping ports in the US; Port of New Orleans.
- International car shipping: We are experts in handling car imports and exports. We take care of the entire process, to or from the client’s home or business address. In Lafourche Parish, we specialize in ocean freight through Port Fourchon. The port largely handles oil shipping, but it has a tier reserved for shipping cars to or from the Port of New Orleans which handles the international shipping itself. We offer both containerized and Ro-Ro shipping.
- College car shipping: This is a special express car shipping service that is affordable when shipping cars for staff or students moving to or from campus. We offer this service to universities and colleges all over America. In Lafourche, this service is mostly recommended for staff and students shipping cars to or from Nicholls State University in Thibodaux.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport offers many more services in respect to shipping cars to or from Lafourche Parish. Get in touch with us on our contact lines for the best carrier services tailored for Lafourche Parish!
Zip codes included in Lafourche Parish
- ZIP Code 70301 - Thibodaux
- ZIP Code 70302 - Thibodaux
- ZIP Code 70310 - Thibodaux
- ZIP Code 70345 - Cut Off
- ZIP Code 70354 - Galliano
- ZIP Code 70355 - Gheens
- ZIP Code 70357 - Golden Meadow
- ZIP Code 70371 - Kraemer
- ZIP Code 70373 - Larose
- ZIP Code 70374 - Lockport
- ZIP Code 70375 - Mathews
- ZIP Code 70394 - Raceland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com