Safe And Reliable Lafayette County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lafayette County is close to the Midwestern part of Missouri. Tea rooms, waterways and recreational parks, nature trails and historic parks are some of the hallmarks of this beautiful county. Shipping cars to or from Lafayette County is a problem if you don’t find the right service. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipper serving the state of Missouri and Lafayette County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lafayette County to New York||$189||189 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Little Rock to Lafayette County||$366||366 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lafayette County to Cheyenne||$501||669 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Lafayette County||$552||736 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lafayette County to Houston||$561||749 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Lafayette County||$654||1091 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lafayette County to Phoenix||$742||1237 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Lafayette County||$954||1590 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Some of our shipping solutions
- One of the most popular car shipping methods in Missouri is open carrier transportation. We load your car on a high-capacity truck that carries different cars from different owners. This is a very economical method because it allows you to share costs with other vehicle owners. We have many dealers and car manufacturers opting for this method of vehicle transportation.
- At times you need your car to get extra protection during shipping because of its unique nature. These are cars that need shielding from adverse weather. A-1 Auto transport offers the enclosed transportation option for such cases. You will rest easy knowing that your car is well taken care of during shipping.
- We can pick or drop the car at your doorstep. We have been shipping cars to or from Lafayette County long enough, to know all the locations. You can sit back and carry on with your daily concerns as we take care of your vehicle shipment.
- The alternative to the door-to-door auto shipping method is delivery to a select station within the county. At times your convenience is simply walking or driving down to a parking lot or station to pick up your car. We will gladly arrange for timely delivery at the pick-up point.
Why choose us?
- We have been in the automobile transportation business for more than twenty years and fully licensed and bonded to carry out the business of shipping cars to or from Lafayette County. We are keen on regulation and we want you to understand your legal obligations as well. Please visit your local DMVsite for further information on regulatory requirements.
- We are not an auto-transport broker. A-1 Auto Transport is in the business of shipping cars and not commission based lead generation. We are discreet and courteous. Our customer service agents are ready to give you the necessary information.
- We cover all corners of the state of Missouri to transport your car. You can send us countrywide if you wish. We also have international coverage in the auto-shipping business.
- You could simply want to relocate or be an auto-dealership looking to bring in a large shipment. We offer solutions that suit you all. Our customers have more to say about our services. Check out some of the reviews here.
Get your free quote
Zip codes included in Lafayette County
- 64001- Alma
- 64011- Bates City
- 64020- Concordia
- 64021- Corder
- 64022- Dover
- 64037- Higginsville
- 64067- Lexington
- 64071- Mayview
- 64074- Napoleon
- 64076- Odessa
- 64096- Waverly
- 64097- Wellington
- 65327- Emma
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.