Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from La Fayette, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable La Fayette Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
La Fayette is among the culturally diverse cities in the state of Alabama. It is known for affordable housing, which attracts its high population. Employability is also favorable as the city is highly industrialized. Being the county seat of Chambers County, the government offices lay a huge role in employment prospects. Downtown La Fayette is characterized by manufacturing and processing plants, retail businesses and contractual works. Most residents live a couple of miles from the La Fayette’s central business district and rely on their private vehicles to commute to work at least 5 days a week. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services that ensure residents, companies and even guests enjoy the best prices in town when shipping cars to or from La Fayette.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|La Fayette to Jacksonville||341$||341 miles||2-4 days|
|Pittsburgh to La Fayette||585$||780 miles||3-5 days|
|La Fayette to Detroit||618$||824 miles||3-5 days|
|La Fayette to San Antonio||686$||915 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to La Fayette||726$||968 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to La Fayette||1225$||2449 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within La Fayette
A-1 Auto Transport operates as a carrier firm. We interact directly with our clients from their home, office, the mechanic, seaport or terminals across La Fayette. Decades of doing this has seen us ship cars to every location in La Fayette. It has led to the expansion of our scope of service as we deliver cars to every location when shipping cars to or from La Fayette.
We also offer affordable La Fayette car shipping services to clients from the neighboring communities including Lanett, Valley, Waverly, Cusseta, Five Points and White Plains.
Auto transport services we offer
- Door to door delivery: Door to door delivery, also known as home delivery, involves shipping cars from their initial location straight to the exact destination address. The service maximizes on convenience, as the clients does not have to make trips to a transport terminal to bring the car to us or pick the car up after delivery. We rely on our knowledge of the profile of La Fayette as well as GPS navigation to make the deliveries. Door to door delivery also eliminates the hassle that comes with coordinating between two carrier firms as one driver oversees transportation from the start to finish. It is however, slightly more expensive than drop-off/ pick-up service.
- Drop-off/ pick-up service: This service is also known as terminal delivery. It involves dropping the car off at a delivery point referred to as terminals. Car depots, secure parking lots and storage facilities across La Fayette act as suitable terminal points. We consider the proximity of the terminal to the client’s location for ease of access. We also consider proximity to a gas station as we advise clients to only ship the cars with a quarter-full gas tank. Parking charges may apply, so make steps to account for that when budgeting.
Types of autos we ship
For 25 years, we have transported different types, makes and car models across the US. We handle sedans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, motorhomes, ATVs, golf carts, electric cars, inoperable cars, salvaged cars and even boats, jet skis and yachts. Have a look at the brands we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Clean the car: Cleaning the car is paramount for ease of filing a car hauler’s inspection report. The report details the car’s description and condition, including any pre-existing damages. Even the smallest scratch on the paintjob needs to be documented. Dirt could hide these minute details, rendering the report incomplete.
- Remove all personal items: Should you have a DVD player, GPS navigation system and any other electronic, remove them to avoid loss. Unnecessary items in the car trunk could also add weight to the car. A weightier car is shipped at a higher price.
- Run a maintenance check: A maintenance check involves thoroughly checking the car’s condition. It helps you to identify any existing fluid leaks. The car battery should also be checked and charged if need be. Also, the tire pressure and all fluids should be at the proper levels. It also helps to note down the car’s mileage before shipping. You can countercheck the mileage upon delivery to confirm the car wasn’t taken out for a long drive without your consent.
- Drain the gas tank: It’s advisable to ship the car with about a quarter-full gas tank. Fuel adds to the car’s weight. A full gas tank might have you pay more than necessary.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport has been operational for the last 25 years. We know the ins and outs of the business, making us the most qualified firm for the job.
Give us a call
Our toll free line (Tel:8004522880) can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Give us a call and enjoy deluxe services when shipping cars to or from La Fayette, like only A-1 Auto Transport can.