Safe And Reliable Knox County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clients can access well-over a hundred car shipping firms at a few clicks on the computer or phone. However, the truth is, most firms out there are brokers while others are all talk and no show. Brokers don’t ship cars. They are just middlemen who take your order and find an actual carrier to ship the car. Other firms claim to be offering car shipping services over a large scope, but only end up delivering the car to the urban centers only. Lucky for the people of Knox County; they have a reliable auto shipper they can rely on. They only trust the one carrier firm that delivers vehicles to or from any addresses across Kentucky when shipping cars to or from Knox County; A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Knox County to Detroit||$438||438 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Knox County to Chicago||$463||463 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Knox County to Philadelphia||$483||644 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Knox County||$655||874 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Knox County||$709||946 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Knox County to Las Vegas||$1012||2025 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Knox County to San Diego||$1105||2210 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Knox County to Portland||$1235||2470 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
A-1 Auto Transport operates exclusively as a carrier. You don’t have to rely on a broker to access our services. We work directly with you, eliminating the extra commission hidden when working through brokers. For this reason, we strive to reach all potential clients in Knox County, both commercial and domestic. We run the most extensive scope of service when shipping cars to or from Knox County. We are well versed with all 16 zip code areas that make up Knox County, including the cities and census-designated areas. We serve clients from Barbourville, Corbin, Artemus, Fat Lick, North Corbin, Gray and Kay Jay. Moreover, we serve clients from the neighboring counties in need of Knox car shipping services from us. Most of the clients we serve come from the bordering counties of Clay County, Bell County, Whitney County and Laurel County.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Open carrier services: This is the basic and default service offered to clients shipping a sedan, truck, van, SUV, motorhome, RV, ATV or heavy machinery. Open carriers refer to long-haul towers fitted with double-decked flatbed racks onto which we secure the cars for shipping.
- Enclosed carrier services: This is the default shipping mode for high-end vehicles as enclosed carriers provide extra protection against external hazards that may harm the vehicle during transportation. They are however slightly expensive compared to open carrier services.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are experts in handling two-wheelers. We offer open air, crated and containerized motorcycle shipping for both American and foreign motorcycles.
We offer value for money!
Through our free online quoting services, you can now derive the cost for shipping cars to or from Knox County right from your home. Yes, A-1 Auto Transport capitalizes on convenience.
Zip codes included in Knox County
- ZIP Code 40734 - Gray
- ZIP Code 40771 - Woodbine
- ZIP Code 40903 - Artemus
- ZIP Code 40906 - Barbourville
- ZIP Code 40915 - Bimble
- ZIP Code 40921 - Bryants Store
- ZIP Code 40923 - Cannon
- ZIP Code 40930 - Dewitt
- ZIP Code 40935 - Flat Lick
- ZIP Code 40943 - Girdler
- ZIP Code 40946 - Green Road
- ZIP Code 40949 - Heidrick
- ZIP Code 40953 - Hinkle
- ZIP Code 40982 - Scalf
- ZIP Code 40995 - Trosper
- ZIP Code 40997 - Walker
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Gray - Knox, Kentucky (KY) 40734
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Calvin - Bell, Kentucky (KY) 40813
🇺🇸 Bethelridge - Casey, Kentucky (KY) 42516
🇺🇸 Big Creek - Clay, Kentucky (KY) 40914
🇺🇸 Ages Brookside - Harlan, Kentucky (KY) 40801
🇺🇸 Annville - Jackson, Kentucky (KY) 40402
🇺🇸 Gray - Knox, Kentucky (KY) 40734
🇺🇸 Bush - Laurel, Kentucky (KY) 40724
🇺🇸 Asher - Leslie, Kentucky (KY) 40803
🇺🇸 Crab Orchard - Lincoln, Kentucky (KY) 40419
🇺🇸 Marshes Siding - Mccreary, Kentucky (KY) 42631
🇺🇸 Saul - Perry, Kentucky (KY) 40981
🇺🇸 Somerset - Pulaski, Kentucky (KY) 42501
🇺🇸 Brodhead - Rockcastle, Kentucky (KY) 40409
🇺🇸 Monticello - Wayne, Kentucky (KY) 42633
🇺🇸 Corbin - Whitley, Kentucky (KY) 40701
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Somerset - Pulaski, Kentucky (KY) 42502
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August