Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Knox County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Knox County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers car shipping services all year long! Knox County residents can now have their vehicles moved to locations within the US or overseas at any time. We have a sales team that handles inquiries round the clock. In addition to that, our drivers can transport vehicles to various parts of the country on weekdays and weekends. When in need of car shipping services to smaller regions or bigger states like Illinois you can always count on us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Knox County to Detroit||$457||457 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Knox County to Nashville||$487||487 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Knox County to Washington, D.C.||$621||828 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Knox County||$663||885 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Knox County||$670||894 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Knox County to Houston||$739||986 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Knox County to Portland||$1006||2013 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Knox County to Los Angeles||$1146||1910 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Knox County
Our drivers often take advantage of the road network in Knox County to pick up and deliver vehicles in a timely manner. We use interstate roads and major US highways that connect to the county when shipping cars to or from Knox County. The most common route used by our drivers is Interstate 74 which connects to the cities of Galesburg, Moline, and Danville. Apart from the interstate road, we also use U.S. Highways 34 and 150 to transport vehicles to areas in the county and within its surroundings.
Vehicle shipping using Illinois Routes 8, 17, 41, 78, 97, 164, 116, 167, and 180 is the best way to reach neighboring counties. Our drivers use these roads to reach border counties like Henry County to the north, Stark County to the east, Peoria County to the southeast, Fulton County to the south, Warren County to the west, and Mercer County to the northwest.
We offer several auto transport services to vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Knox County. Our services include:
- Oversized vehicle shipping: We ship a number of oversized vehicles including limousines, pickup trucks, large vans, and buses. To ensure that they reach safely, we use flatbed trucks that can accommodate them well regardless of size. We transport such oversized vehicles to the fifty states within the US and abroad at affordable rates.
- Overseas military vehicle shipping: We have twenty-plus years of experience in shipping military vehicles to international destinations. Our staff is aware of the documentation needed to ensure shipment of POVs for military personnel is done well. We handle the entire process for veterans and those in active duty at discounted prices. Head over to our discounts page to learn more about this.
Reach out to us!
Have you been searching for a genuine auto shipping company with no luck? A-1 Auto Transport is a certified professional company that offers a wide variety of shipping services. We have a team that handles all your needs concerning shipping cars to or from Knox County. To talk to our sales team or get a free quote, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Knox County:
- 61410 -Abingdon
- 61414 -Altona
- 61428 -Appleton
- 61430- Columbia Heights
- 61428 -Dahinda
- 61436- Delong
- 61430 -East Galesburg
- 61401 -Galesburg
- 61402- Galesburg
- 61436- Gilson
- 61439- Henderson
- 61401 -Henderson Grove
- 61458- Hermon
- 61448- Knoxville
- 61458- Maquon
- 61428- Oak Run
- 61467- Oneida
- 61472- Rio
- 61474 -Saint Augustine
- 61485 -Victoria
- 61488 -Wataga
- 61489- Williamsfield
- 61572 -Yates City