Whenever you need to ship a motorcycle out of the waterfront City of Kirkland, start sifting through the transport companies nearby. The Internet is obviously your most valuable resource for this.
Look into local transport companies that offer motorcycle shipping services at low rates. Gather a few companies’ contact information after reviewing their website and reading comments left by past customers. The company should easily maintain a good reputation.
Shipping a motorcycle isn’t too hard, especially for anyone who hired professionals to care for the process. The most work that will be required on your behalf is preparing the bike for its future travels with transporters. The preparation guidelines will be given to you by the shipping company. Follow these requirements to assure the safety or your motorcycle and those caring for it during the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Tasks Will the Transport Company Hold Me Responsible For?
- Removing any unnecessary items from the vehicle. Depending on the shipping method, the motorcycle should be freed of all loose items. These items usually include motorcycle accessories such as saddlebags. In some cases, you may be asked to remove the bike’s handlebars, battery and other pieces that are easy to disassemble.
- Wash the motorcycle to get any built up dirt and debris off.
- Check the fluids and have them topped off. Only the fuel tank should remain steady at ¼ of a tank or less.
- Fill the tires with air.
- Document any damages and snap photographs of the motorcycle before it is entrusted to the shippers.
Not only will the motorcycle need to be readied as suggested above, but you will be expected to bring along certain documents on the day the motorcycle is due to be shipped. Usually state to state shipping only requires a few relevant documents such as a license and proof of purchase.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?