Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kinsey, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Kinsey Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The town of Kinsey is situated in Houston County, in southeast Alabama. If you are looking for a safe and reliable way of shipping cars to or from Kinsey, A-1 Auto Transport is your safest bet. We are one of the biggest auto shipping companies in the United States. Just like the town, our company is steeped in tradition and at the same time embraces the future. We have ultra modern equipment that makes any shipping job a walk in the park. The company has been in operation for over two decades and we have accumulated a wealth of experience and laid down major infrastructure such as offices, storage facilities and carriers in almost all the major cities in the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In|
|Kinsey to Jacksonville||266$||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Denver to Kinsey||917$||1529 miles||5-7 days|
|Kinsey to Phoenix||1082$||1803 miles||5-7 days|
|Kinsey to Salt Lake City||1008$||2016 miles||6-8 days|
|Kinsey to San Diego||1049$||2097 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Kinsey||1235$||2470 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Kinsey
With the experience and the equipment, we can make a delivery anywhere. We have come up with easy routes for making deliveries ensuring we are always on-time. The main road we use when shipping cars to or from Kinsey is U.S. Highway 431. Other areas we ship to include Dothan, Ozark, Enterprise, Eufaula, Tuskegee, Troy in Alabama, Bainbridge, Dawson, Albany, Cairo in Georgia, Lynn Haven, Callaway, Springfield, Panama City, and Crestview in Florida.
There are various ways in which you can ship your items to various locations around the world. We offer a wide range of options such as:
- Terminal to terminal shipping: This involves the customer dropping off and picking up his vehicle to and from a designated terminal. The service is affordable and straightforward although it is not convenient for shipping salvaged and non-operational vehicles since you will have to provide additional transport to and from the terminal to your place.
- Enclosed shipping: When you use enclosed shipping, your vehicle is placed and secured in a container before being loaded onto a carrier. It costs slightly more but it offers protection against prying eyes, debris damage, harsh weather, and even theft.
- Open-air shipping: In this type of shipping, your car is simply secured on the back of a carrier and shipped to its destination. This is similar to the auto carriers you see on the roads ferrying multiple cars stacked together. It is affordable and fast.
Types of vehicles we ship
There are varieties of vehicles that we can ship. Here are some of them:
- Luxury cars: Every once in a while we get an order to ship special vehicles. We have shipped a collection of Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Harley Davidson motorcycles and many others. We take great care not to damage them. Some of the cars have very low clearances and are quite challenging to handle but we manage due our vast experience.
- Truck shipping: We are one of the best and most respected companies when it comes to truck shipping. We are able to ship a wide variety of trucks to or from any of the 50 States in America including Hawaii and Alaska. Some of the types of trucks we ship include garbage trucks, flatbed trucks, classic trucks, tow trucks, semi and commercial trucks etc.
- Electric cars: Some auto shipping companies charge extra for shipping electric vehicles. They cite the dangers associated with shipping these lithium-ion powered cars and the increased insurance costs as the main factors. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe that since the vehicles will mainly be inoperable during the shipping process, they pose a very minimal risk of the batteries overheating and exploding. The car manufacturers have also put in sufficient safety measures to prevent such occurrences.
Difference between a broker and an auto carrier
Before embarking on the shipping process, it is important to know the difference between an auto shipper/carrier, and a broker. An auto carrier is the company or person who is going to ship your vehicle from point A to its final destination. They own the carriers in which your car is going to be strapped to. A broker is a middleman tasked with the job of facilitating the meet between the carrier and the customer. The broker owns no carriers and has very little overheads.
Why ship with us?
When you ship with us, you are guaranteed the safety of your car during the shipping process. We offer full value car replacement insurance on all our shipping orders. You are also provided with satellite tracking in order to keep you in the loop of your items shipping progress.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Kinsey or any other location, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get quotations or more information on how to go about the process.