Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kimberly, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Kimberly Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kimberly is a city that grew out of a coach terminal back in the 19th century when the stagecoach was the main means of travel in Alabama. Private cars are the most common transportation option across the city today. A-1 Auto Transport is the safest and most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Kimberly.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Kimberly to Jacksonville||385$||513 miles||2-4 days|
|Cleveland to Kimberly||520$||693 miles||3-5 days|
|Kimberly to Milwaukee||554$||739 miles||3-5 days|
|Kimberly to Austin||632$||842 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Kimberly||722$||963 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to Kimberly||1167$||2333 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our service coverage in Kimberly
Our trucks can move through all parts of Kimberly. We have connections to all parts of the state and the rest of the U.S.
Transport services offered in Kimberly
Pairing open-air transport with terminal shipping will maximize your savings. We will find the most convenient transport terminals where you will drop-off or collect the car. There is a similar port-to-port option for international shipping. Enclosed shipping is a customized solution to cater for high-end vehicles and classics. A slight ding or scratch on such cars can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair. Enclosed trailers give protection from the external environment. We use advanced loading and unloading equipment on the truck so that they can handle cars with low ground clearance. An air compressed suspension system cuts down the rough rides even when traveling on rugged roads. You may want to avoid taking your high-end vehicle through the shipping terminal. The door-to-door shipping option offers you that convenience. We will collect the car from any point and deliver it to a convenient place such as your home or office. Open-air shipping offers quick speeds and affordable costs. It is a popular option for car dealerships, rentals, and other people who are shipping cars to or from Kimberly. The trucks have room for moving multiple vehicles in one trip, which is one of the reasons for the drop in rates. The cheapest way to transport a running car to a different country is sending it by ship on the roll-on/roll-off option. We have a container option to give your car extra protection while traveling across the sea. Exclusive containers have room to keep your household items together with the car when you are moving to a new country.
Cars that we ship
We have reliable transport for all kinds of automobiles. We can serve small jobs such as motorcycle shipping to large requests such as arm machinery transport. Learn more about the service by checking the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Some dents and scratches might hide behind dirt and residue. Clean the vehicle so that you can have a correct inspection process.
- Remove your personal belongings and valuables from the car. It is a standard requirement by the authorities.
- The truck driver will only need about 1/8 or 1/4 of fuel for loading and unloading the vehicle.
- Remove custom additions like luggage racks, bike racks, strobe lights, GPS systems, and DVD players. Cover the external parts that may get damaged during shipping.
- Prepare a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver. Disable the alarm system or leave instructions on how to disable it.
About A-1 Auto Transport
Our experience in auto shipping spreads over 20 years. We have successfully worked with different people and organizations for domestic and international shipping requests. We have a dedicated team of professionals who understand your concerns and give the best care to your vehicle. Our approach to every job is unique because we know that every client has different needs.
Steps in the shipping process
Here are some of the common steps that you will go through when shipping cars to or from Kimberly.
- The transporter’s representative will inspect the car at the time of collection. They will prepare a report on the bill of lading. The both of you will sign on the report if you agree on its contents. Take some dated photographs of the vehicle where necessary.
- Make sure that you get the truck driver’s phone number so that you can keep in touch during the shipping process. Check to confirm if they have your correct contact and address details. You can now relax and follow the progress of your vehicle using our GPS tracking service.
- The truck driver will call you within 48 hours before making the delivery. Being early for collection can help to cut down delays for other shippers and give you enough time to inspect the vehicle.
- Inspect the vehicle while noting down any new damage on the bill of lading. You will use this report to lodge a claim against the transporter’s insurance policy.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.