Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kerman, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Kerman Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kerman is part of the peach growing regions of California. Like the rest of the surrounding areas in the Valley, its economy relies heavily on agricultural production. Because of convenience and affordable costs, many residents prefer using private means to get around. Moving your vehicle from all corners of the world just got easier thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Kerman.
Areas covered in Kerman
We can complete everything at your residence. You may also choose to drop off or pick up the vehicle at a convenient point in Fresno. We are present in all the 50 states of the U.S.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kerman to San Diego||$353||353 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kerman to Salt Lake City||$606||809 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Kerman||$686||915 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Kerman||$1068||1780 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Kerman to Nashville||$1072||2144 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Kerman to Milwaukee||$1098||2197 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Kerman||$1123||2809 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Kerman to Miami||$1186||2966 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Kerman
We have open-air trailers for standard cars and enclosed trucks for high-end vehicles.
Open-air transport offers the simplest way to move a vehicle from one end to the other. It becomes cheaper when you have a running car since loading and unloading can happen by driving it as opposed to using special winches.
Sending your vehicle on an open truck leaves it exposed to the elements and other roadside hazards. Covered transport offers protection from these dangers. Our service includes air compressed suspension systems for smooth driving and hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
As an international shipping service, we can arrange for paperwork and customs clearance through the different ports. You may choose to send you car by sea or by plane. Our RoRo service offers one of the most affordable rates that you can find when shipping cars to or from Kerman on the global scale. We also have container options that help to secure your vehicles while in transit.
Terminal shipping is a low-budget solution that offers drop-off and collection at appointed transportation depots in your state. You may choose it if you are comfortable moving around and you have enough time to do so.
Door-to-door shipping helps to secure your precious vehicles throughout the process. It offers the best solution when you are worried about having your vehicle exposed to potential damage at the storage terminals.
Cars we ship
- Classic and exotic cars
- Luxury and high-end vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Snowmobiles and golf carts
- Farm machinery
- SUVs, trucks and all types of standard vehicles.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Find out if the transport company offers enough insurance coverage for your vehicle while in transit. You can always have it adjusted on request so that it meets your car’s value.
- Do not leave personal items inside the vehicle during transportation. They can suffer loss or damage, which the insurance policy will not cover.
- Any accessories that you added to the car such as CD and DVD players or GPS should not travel as part of the cargo.
- Remove the detachable items on the exterior and cover any loose parts exposed to potential damage.
- Wash the vehicle so that you can have a thorough inspection process.
- Record all the existing chips, dents, and scratches on the vehicle. Use a camera to take dated photographs where necessary.
- Do not send the vehicle on an empty tank unless you are shipping a non-op. We recommend that you leave about 1/4 of fuel, which will allow us to drive the vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Run the car through a series of maintenance checks to keep it running properly. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and use well-inflated
- Remove or deactivate the toll tags and parking passes. They might run unnecessary charges while traveling on the truck.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from going off while in transit.
- Make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver during the collection.
- Write a list of any special operating instructions needed for your vehicle and give it to the truck driver.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based car shipper with more than two decades of industry experience. We run one of the largest networks in the country, covering all the states and global destinations. We have interstate operating authority from the FMCSA, with valid MC and DOT numbers. We have a perfect reputation. You can check it out by reading through the feedback from some of our customers. By choosing us, you will get the most competitive rates or shipping cars to or from Kerman.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.