Safe And Reliable Kent County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kent County is located in the central eastern region of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Being a key economic center of Michigan with a high population; it has high demand for auto shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the best Michigan auto shippers and we provide the services of shipping cars to or from Kent County. Our most popular destinations in the county are Grand Rapids, Cedar Springs, and Rockford.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kent County to Detroit||$160||160 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kent County to Cleveland||$303||303 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kent County to Nashville||$420||561 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Kent County||$537||716 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Kent County||$560||747 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Kent County||$716||955 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kent County to Houston||$742||1238 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kent County to Los Angeles||$1094||2188 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Kent County car transportation services
- Intrastate car transport: We ship cars locally within the state of Michigan. Our recent customers in Kent County required shipping to and from locations such as Denver, Grand Junction, Michigan Springs, Pueblo, and Fort Collins.
- Interstate car shipping: We have nationwide coverage meaning we can ship to and from all locations in the US including Hawaii and Alaska.
- Door-to-door pickup and delivery: We can pick and deliver your vehicle to and from any location in Kent County.
- Terminal shipping: This method of pickup and drop-off is affordable. We have over 40 shipping terminals distributed in major cities.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Kent County
The cost of shipping is influenced by the shipping distance, route, weight of the vehicle, and the season. Also, the method of shipping affects the price, with open car transport costing less than enclosed car transport. For more insight on the cost of shipping, request a quote from us. It is free and non-obligatory.
Type of cars we ship to and from Kent County
Our large fleet of carriers ships the following automobile:
- Sedans, station wagons, hatchbacks, and coupes
- SUVs, crossovers, and hybrids
- Vans and minivans
- Buses, trucks, and pickup trucks
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- RVs and motorhomes
- Heavy machinery, such as tractors and excavators
- Boats and yachts
Why choose our services
As our customer reviews suggest we offer quality services. The quality has come from over two decades of experience in the transport industry. We are committed to quality services and timely deliveries. The following are other reasons for choosing our services:
- We pick your car within a week of booking our services.
- We handle your car with utmost care.
- We are insured and bonded, meaning you will be compensated in case of damage.
- The satellite tracking in our carrier gives us real-time info on the progress of your car.
- We maintain regular communication throughout the shipping duration.
- We do not make promises we cannot keep.
Choose the best auto transport company
We are the best at providing the services of shipping cars to or from Kent County. With A-1 Auto Transport, timely delivery and the safety of your car are assured. By choosing us, you are choosing an experienced auto shipper dedicated to customer satisfaction. So, what are you waiting for? Book our services today by requesting a free quote here. Alternatively, you can call us on the number at the top right corner of this page.
Zip codes included in Kent County
- 49301 Ada
- 49302 Alto
- 49306 Belmont
- 49315 Byron Center
- 49316 Dutton
- 49316 Caledonia
- 49317 Cannonsburg
- 49319 Cedar Springs
- 49321 Comstock Park
- 49326 Gowen
- 49330 Kent City
- 49331 Lowell
- 49341 Rockford
- 49343 Sand Lake
- 49345 Sparta
- 49418 Grandville
- 49418 Wyoming
- 49468 Grandville
- 49501 Grand Rapids
- 49503 Grand Rapids
- 49504 Grand Rapids
- 49505 Grand Rapids
- 49506 East Grand Rapids
- 49506 Grand Rapids
- 49507 Grand Rapids
- 49508 Grand Rapids
- 49508 Kentwood
- 49508 Wyoming
- 49509 Grand Rapids
- 49509 Wyoming
- 49510 Grand Rapids
- 49512 Grand Rapids
- 49512 Kentwood
- 49514 Grand Rapids
- 49515 Grand Rapids
- 49516 Grand Rapids
- 49518 Grand Rapids
- 49518 Kentwood
- 49523 Grand Rapids
- 49525 Grand Rapids
- 49544 Grand Rapids
- 49546 Grand Rapids
- 49548 Grand Rapids
- 49548 Kentwood
- 49548 Wyoming
- 49588 Grand Rapids
- 49599 Grand Rapids
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.