Safe And Reliable Kensett Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There is more to the city of Kensett than meets the eye. Natural gas preserves made Kensett a major industrial area in Arkansas due to the availability of affordable and green energy. It also has the lowest sales tax rate in its county, which makes it a favorable location for many business owners. Kensett also happens to be a center of landscaping and nurseries for peach trees and Japanese Maples. Residents rely on their private cars to drive to work at least 5 days a week. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services to both private and commercial clients across Kensett. We have state-of-the-art resources that facilitate quality services when shipping cars to or from Kensett.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kensett to New Orleans||$476||476 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Kensett||$483||483 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kensett to Minneapolis||$603||805 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Fe to Kensett||$669||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kensett to New York||$720||1200 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Kensett||$852||1420 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kensett to San Diego||$1002||1670 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Kensett||$1165||1942 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Kensett
Part of our quality assurance policy is service tailoring. We gather information about the profile of Kensett and use it to personalize the car shipping experience for our Kensett clientele. We use information about the communities in the region, the road network serving all the locations as well as the social and economic activities practiced by a majority of the population.
The socio-economic practices paint a vivid picture on the specific car shipping services needed often. We are then able to anticipate the demand and plan on how to deal with multiple orders when they fall due. Knowledge of the different communities on the other hand facilitates timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Kensett. We serve all addresses along E. Searcy Street, SW 1st Street, NW 2nd Street, Wilbur D Mills Avenue and W Cypert Street among others.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Auto Transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long hauls that come with single or double decked flatbed racks. Cars are simply rolled onto the racks and shipped as they are. The lack of an enveloping structure leaves the cars slightly exposed to the external environment, but it does not compromise on their safety. Should a client wish, they can throw shrink wrapping over the car to prevent dust or rain. Open carriers offer sufficient room to accommodate about 6 to 8 cars, creating a resource sharing advantage that makes multi-car shipping affordable. Open carriers are also multi-purpose in nature, as they can accommodate all auto sizes, including XL vehicles like RVs and motorhomes.
- Enclosed carrier services: These come with an intermodal container which offers both privacy and extra protection against external hazards. Enclosed carriers are however, expensive to use. We recommend their use when transporting high-end cars. Luxury cars, classic cars, sports cars and collector cars are expensive to acquire, which makes them expensive to repair in the event of damage.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors and industries operating in Kensett can get professional shipping services for their construction and engineering equipment. We ship turbines, cranes, hydraulic forklifts, excavators, bulldozers, truck loaders, engines, backhoes and gear among others. Our heavy freight insurance policy protects all equipment in transit, giving you a worry-free time.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars as well as heavy equipment like bulldozers and tractors.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during transportation. Have a copy made for the driver.
- Wash the car: Every driver should perform a car hauler’s inspection before they ship any car. This is meant to identify all pre-existing damages so that the carrier firm is not liable. Washing the car makes it easier for the driver to spot such details.
- Perform a car maintenance check
- Check for any fluid leaks.
- Fill all fluids to their recommended levels.
- Check the car battery and have it charged if need be.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Note down the car’s mileage before shipping for comparison with the figure after the car is delivered.
- Remove all personal items: Household goods as well as aftermarket installations are not covered by the in-transit insurance policy. Remove them to avoid damage or loss.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: There is little movement involved during car shipping. A quarter-full tank of gas is enough to cover such movement and still leave enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station for a refill.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a bonafide Smart Way Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency. We strive to go green by reducing harmful emissions from carriers.
Talk to us!
Call (Tel:8004522880) and place your order for shipping cars to or from Kensett with the best there is; A-1 Auto Transport.