Sitting along the I-76 and a short drive from the major urban areas in Weld County, Keenesburg offers a quiet and friendly living environment. It is a perfect sanctuary for anybody looking to get away from a hurried life especially if you come from some of the large cities in Colorado. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best guarantees when it comes to shipping cars to or from Keenesburg.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Keenesburg to Cheyenne||$84||84 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Keenesburg to Colorado Springs||$110||110 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Keenesburg to Salt Lake City||$387||517 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Keenesburg||$609||1016 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Keenesburg||$668||1114 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Keenesburg||$723||964 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Keenesburg to Washington, D.C.||$989||1649 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Keenesburg to New York||$1047||1745 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Keenesburg
We have extensive coverage of the region, straddling all parts of the town and every state in the U.S.
Transport services offered in Keenesburg
Boat transport is the most common overseas shipping standard because of its low costs compared to the airfreight option. We can run it using any of the following methods:
- RoRo is the ideal solution if you’re looking for a low-cost transport option when sending your vehicle overseas. When your car reaches the port, we will drive it or use special trolleys to wheel it into the deck of a large shipping vessel. The unloading process follows the same steps used when loading.
- A consolidated container option lets you share the cost to ship with other vehicle owners. The standard 40ft container and the high cube option can load between 2-4 cars for a secure and affordable voyage across the sea. We have exclusive use options, which let you include household and personal items to the cargo.
We can help with your plans to shift your residence or business premises by offering one of the cheapest options for shipping cars to or from Keenesburg. Our multi-car trailers create enough room for 8-10 vehicles traveling on the same trip
Our enclosed shipping service offers secure moving solutions for the Aston Martin’s, Bugatti’s, Ferrari’s, Bentley’s, McLaren’s, Rolls Royce, BMW’s, and other luxury brands of this world. It has special features such as fully enclosed transport to shield the vehicles from the elements and hydraulic lift gates to create enough ground room for the cars with a low undercarriage.
Terminal shipping will save you money if you hard a short driving distance to the appointed transportation depot. You will drop-off or collect the vehicle at one of the transport hubs in Colorado.
The door-to-door shipping standard is a convenient solution if you find that you have little time to spare for the drop-off and pickup chores. Our driver will fetch your vehicle and get it delivered to any point that you like
Types of cars that we ship
- All standard cars, vans, trucks, and sedans
- SUVs, ATVs, and RVs
- Earthmovers and farm machinery
- Boats and yachts
- Motorcycles, golf carts, and snowmobiles
- Freight equipment
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Give your vehicle a thorough wash and inspect it for cosmetic imperfections. Record every chip, dent, scratch or paint discoloration on the body.
- The FMCSA bars vehicle transporters from moving household goods. The trucker will run into several checkpoints where the authorities might inspect your car for these items.
- The truck driver might have to keep the vehicle open for extended periods as the truck travels through several checkpoints. Remove any valuable items that you have inside your car as well as custom accessories like DVD systems, GPS, and radar detectors.
- Run a maintenance check on the vehicle before giving it out for transportation. Fix all the fluid leaks and mechanical problems. Top off the fluid levels, get a fully charged battery and inflate the tires. If your vehicle needs any form of special handling, write it on a note and share it with the truck driver.
- Do not gas up for the trip. A lot of fuel is unnecessary since the vehicle travels on top of the truck throughout the journey. We might need about a quarter-full tank for the loading and unloading process.
- Remove any custom accessories fitted on the exterior. Cover the non-detachable loose parts to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. Remove/retract the antenna and fold in the side view mirrors.
- Prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver and disable the alarm system. Deactivate the toll tags to stop them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway.
About A-1 Auto Transport
Our dedication is to help everyone find a safe and reliable transport solution from our list of services. You get the best guarantee of quality service when shipping cars to or from Keenesburg. Many car dealers and vehicle owners from across the country can vouch for A-1 Auto Transport. Read some of the reactions that we get on our website.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.