Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kay County, Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Kay County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping company that is dedicated to providing its customers with fast, on-time, efficient, and affordable shipping services. We have been around for over 25 years and in this time we have grown into a company with more than 40 terminals, 30 modern carriers, locations in almost all states including Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Alaska. For anyone thinking of shipping cars to or from Kay County, we guarantee that you will find a suitable service in our service catalog.
Areas we cover to and from Kay County
We have come up with well-established shipping routes that enable our drivers to deliver cars on time and without any damages. The main routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Kay County include; Interstate 35, U.S. Highway 60, 77, and 177, State Highways 11, and 156. These roads have made it possible for residents living in towns like Braman and Lildare to enjoy our door to door pick-up and drop-off services.
We also ship cars to Kay County’s neighbors such as Cowley County-Kansas to the north, Osage County to the east, Noble County to the south, Garfield County to the southwest, and Grant County to the west.
The full process of how to ship a vehicle
- Planning ahead and scheduling in advance: Planning ahead allows you to do your research on the best shipping company available and also saves you money because you will find one that is within your budget. Scheduling in advance allows the shipping company to make arrangements, for example, if you are shipping a scavenged vehicle, they will make the necessary equipment available so that there won’t be any delays in shipping.
- Cleaning out your car: You need to clear your car of any personal items as shipping companies are required to meet very strict weight restrictions and also the insurance doesn’t cover personal items. The extra weight might attract heavy fines or cause delays in shipping your car.
- Inspect your vehicle: You should inspect your vehicle detailing any dents or scratches and present your findings to the auto shipping company for acknowledgment. This is so that you can be compensated in case there is additional damage to your car after shipping.
- Ensure low fuel and low antennae: Ensure that you have no more than a quarter tank of gas in your vehicle. A full tank may cause additional charges because of the extra weight. Also, remove any aftermarket installations such as a DVD player and GPS navigation systems to avoid theft or damage.
- Deliver your vehicle to the shipping company or have it picked-up.
- Securing the vehicle: Your vehicle is then loaded on to the carrier and secured using straps.
- Transporting the car
- Picking up the car or have it delivered
Ship with us!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Kay County, no other company has the capabilities we have. Our services are fast and affordable without compromising on quality. Ship with us today and experience the difference. Call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a booking.
Zip codes include in Kay County
- 74601 Ponca City
- 74602 Ponca City
- 74604 Ponca City
- 74631 Blackwell
- 74632 Braman
- 74641 Kaw City
- 74646 Nardin
- 74647 Newkirk
- 74653 Tonkawa