Safe And Reliable Jones County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Jones County is located in the central region of the state of Georgia. The county is remote and sparsely populated. As such, finding an auto shipper is quite challenging. However, as a top Georgia car transportation company, A-1 Auto Transport is involved in shipping cars to or from Jones County. Our common destinations in the county include Gray, Bradley, Haddock, and Clinton. Read on to find out more about our services and why you should choose us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Jones County||$89||89 miles||1-2 days|
|Tampa to Jones County||$395||395 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Jones County||$496||662 miles||3-5 days|
|Jones County to New York||$666||888 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Jones County||$892||1487 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Jones County||$1073||2683 miles||7-9 days|
|Jones County to Tucson||$1092||1821 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Jones County||$1114||2228 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping services we provide in Jones County
We provide a broad range of shipping services. The most popular services in Jones County are:
- State-to-state auto shipping: As a Georgia shipper, we are pros in shipping cars within the state. We also have nationwide coverage. Therefore, we ship cars to and from all other states in the US. Our previous customers in Lanier County required shipping services to and from locations in states such as Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, New York, Texas, and California.
- International shipping: We ship cars to and from overseas destinations in Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, and Africa.
- Moving services: We provide both interstate and international moving services. Therefore, we are your best option during long-distance moving as we will ship both your car and your household.
Varied car shipping options
When shipping cars to or from Jones County, we provide you with different options. The services you choose influence the cost of shipping. Your options are:
- Open and enclosed transport – these are the two available methods of shipping. Open transport is cheaper as the trailers accommodate many vehicles. Enclosed transport shields your car from road debris and harsh weather.
- Door-to-door and terminal to terminal shipping – we can pick and drop your car at locations of your choice (door-to-door) or you can deliver and pickup your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping – this is a service we recommend when you are in urgent need of auto shipping services. We will pick up your car in 48hours. As soon as the driver loads and secures the car in the truck, they head straight for the destination.
Why choose us
Aside from varied shipping services, here are some other reasons you should choose us:
- Experience – we have over two decades of experience. During this time, we have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles. As such, we know the best auto shipping techniques.
- Affordability – to understand how affordable our services are, compare our quote to quotes from other top shippers.
- Safety of your car – we handle your car with maximum care, which explains why we have clean safety records.
- Timely delivery – we would not have such a good reputation if we did not deliver cars on time. Note that, we do not give pickup and delivery timelines we cannot manage.
Request a quote now
A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice when shipping cars to or from Jones County. It is so because we are experienced and provide quality transport services at affordable rates. And, we deliver cars on time without any damages. So, request a free quote now to begin what will result in a great shipping experience. For more information, call us on the number at the top-right corner of this page.
Zip codes included in Jones County
- 31032 Gray
- 31033 Haddock
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org