- Car Transport Johnson County Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Serve Within And Around Johnson County
- Choose Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Johnson County
Car Transport Johnson County Near Me
Of course, Johnson County, home to the largest university in the state of Iowa, The University of Iowa, had to make the list of the counties we ship cars to and from. Thanks to the university, businesses and settlement thrives in a perfect socio-economic blend. The county is the 5th most populous in Iowa, with a population of 130,882 according to the census records of 2010. A-1 Auto Transport provides both domestic and commercial carrier services to residents, businesses and guests when shipping cars to or from Johnson County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Johnson County to Chicago||$226||226 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Johnson County to Nashville||$427||570 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Johnson County to New York||$604||1008 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Johnson County||$610||814 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Johnson County||$627||1046 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Johnson County||$885||1476 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Johnson County to Phoenix||$906||1511 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Johnson County to San Diego||$1113||1856 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Johnson County
When most carrier firms only deliver cars to the big cities like Iowa City, we go the extra mile to deliver vehicles to our clients’ location. This means shipping cars to each and every city, township, census-designated area and community in Johnson County.
This coupled up with our tailored service experience makes us the best firm for shipping cars to or from Johnson County.
Are you from Coralville, Hills, Iowa City, Lone Tree, North Liberty, Oxford, Shueyville, Solon, Swisher, Tiffin, University Heights, Frytown, Amish, Elmira, Cosgrove, Morse, Oasis, River Junction, Sharon Center, Sutliff, Windham, Midway, or any of the townships within Johnson County? You can get your car delivered to your address as our scope of service covers your region.
Moreover, our scope of service isn’t confined to the borders of Johnson County. We also serve clients from the neighboring counties that may want their cars shipped to or from Johnson County.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- College car shipping: Having a car in college is a necessity if you are to make it to class on time. A great percentage of our clientele in Johnson is college students and staff from the University of Iowa, which is among the various colleges we ship to.
- Long distance shipping: We are expert long-distance shippers, able to transport your vehicle from coast to coast if need be. Our work is made easier thanks to the major highways serving Johnson County, including Interstate 80 that serves as a coast to coast route through California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Door to door delivery: Under this delivery service, all households, businesses and institutions enjoy express delivery of their vehicles to their exact address.
A-1 Auto Transport strives to offer our clientele services worth the value for their money when shipping cars to or from Johnson County. Choose us today for all your Johnson car shipping needs!
Zip codes included in Johnson County
|ZIP Code 52235 - Hills||ZIP Code 52243 - Iowa City||ZIP Code 52317 - North Liberty||ZIP Code 52755 - Lone Tree|
|ZIP Code 52240 - Iowa City||ZIP Code 52244 - Iowa City||ZIP Code 52322 - Oxford||ZIP Code 52338 - Swisher|
|ZIP Code 52241 - Coralville||ZIP Code 52245 - Iowa City||ZIP Code 52333 - Solon||ZIP Code 52340 - Tiffin|
|ZIP Code 52242 - Iowa City||ZIP Code 52246 - Iowa City|