How To Ship Your Jinbei.
Are you searching for a shipping company to transport your Jinbei the long distance home? Look no further than our auto transport company.
When you choose us as your auto transport company, here are a few of the things you will be assured of enjoying.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Competitive rates and honest quotes.
We believe any company confident enough should be able to provide details of its pricing models whenever customers ask for it. How much does it cost? This is one of customers’ most popular questions. We always give accurate quotes, inclusive of everything, including insurance, tracking services and customs payment for those shipping to or from overseas locations.
Our prices are considerate and affordable, and are steady, never changing with the season. When looking for an auto shipping company, many people will always go for the lowest price. However, it is not always that cheap is the best. Our prices might not always be the lowest in the industry, but we make sure our customers get what they pay for, and then some. Value for money is our pricing mantra, and we are always looking to provide service worth the amounts we charge for it. Whenever we give out quotes, we always make sure they are all inclusive, covering everything from the cost of insurance to customs for overseas shipment.
Pickup and delivery.
We also offer customers the choice between the two basic options.
- Door to door delivery and pickup: The car is picked up at the source and ferried all the way cross country to the new destination.
- Terminal based delivery and pickup: requires the owner of the vehicle dropping the car at a company terminal. From there, the company has the car shipped to another terminal near the destination, from where the owner picks up the car again.
We always go out of our way to make sure the customer has as much information about their vehicle as possible. We believe information alleviates a lot of the worry and information requests many customers tend to bombard us with. Companies have ways of updating their clients over the state of their shipments. Some make regular calls, some only inform the clients when the vehicles arrive, and others give regular email updates.
We go a step further and make sure whenever the client wants information about their vehicle, they can know its exact position without necessarily going through us. We give customers a code with which they can log onto the company portal and get the exact location of their vehicle, whether shipping locally or to international locations.
The USDOT requires every company that transports automobiles to carry insurance on every vehicle. However, strictly speaking, that is generally where the legal requirements end. Insurance amounts can vary from between 25,000 and 250,000 dollars. Our company offers at least 50,000 dollars in insurance on every vehicle, with amounts going higher depending on the value and state of the vehicle and the type of shipping chosen.
We are always happy to share the details of insurance with our clients and answer any questions they might have.
Choose us for car shipping needs!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?