Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jefferson County, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Expert auto shipping services are now available in Jefferson County! A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based vehicle moving company that ships vehicles to all the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska. We have been offering quality services for over twenty years to Idaho, with majority of the residents becoming good return customers. Our rates are pocket-friendly and ideal for vehicles owners shipping cars locally or internationally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jefferson County to Portland||$516||688 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jefferson County to Seattle||$578||771 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Jefferson County||$843||1406 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Jefferson County||$1049||2624 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Jefferson County to Detroit||$1053||1755 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Jefferson County to New York||$1135||2271 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Jefferson County to Atlanta||$1177||1962 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Jefferson County
The 1,106 square-mile area of Jefferson County is served by a number of roads that connect it to nearby counties, cities, and US states. Thankfully, our drivers have mastered the road network, making it easier and faster to move vehicles in the area. Interstate 15, which is the major transportation route in the county, is commonly used when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. Alternatively, we use U.S Highway 20 when the interstate road is busy or the location of delivery is nearer to the main road.
We also extend our vehicle shipping services to border counties which include Clark County to the north, Fremont County to the northeast, Madison County to the east, Bonneville County to the south, Bingham County to the southwest, and Butte County to the west. Our drivers use state highways 22, 28, 33 and 48 to pick up and drop off vehicles in these counties.
When shipping cars to or from Jefferson County, you need to find the right transportation service for your vehicle. Some of the shipping options we provide include:
- Motorcycle shipping: We ship motorcycles to different states within the US, as well as overseas locations. Whether you own a regular or high-end motorbike, we will ship it for you. When shipping expensive motorbikes, we use enclosed trailers that protect them from debris and harmful elements.
- International shipping: We are a US-based company but have networks all over the world, allowing us to ship different types of vehicles within agreed timelines. We can arrange for shipping by sea, air or road to nearby and far locations. Our rates for moving vehicles to overseas locations are the lowest when compared to others in the auto transport industry.
- Military vehicle shipping: We help ship POVs for military servicemen when going on vacation or making a permanent move to another state or base. Our open and enclosed car carriers are ideal for shipping military vehicles of different sizes to locations within the US.
Reach out to us!
Are you in need of a reliable auto shipping company? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport offers quality services for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. We have a fleet of trucks and dedicated staff to ensure that you get the best car shipping services. To get a free quote, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Jefferson County:
- 83442 -Annis
- 83425- Hamer
- 83443- Heise
- 83442- Labelle
- 83431- Lewisville
- 83442- Lorenzo
- 83434- Menan
- 83435- Monteview
- 83450- Mud Lake
- 83442- Rigby
- 83443- Ririe
- 83444- Roberts
- 83450- Terreton