Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Car shipping requires adequate planning ahead. You need to invest on time to research for a good broker or carrier firm to handle the task for you. This could mean searching the website for an appropriate firm and, if need be, making the trips to get a quote. With A-1 Auto Transport, we slash the workload by half. We are a carrier firm offering nationwide car shipping services. We also provide free quoting services for every client, right from our website. We are Iowa’s number one recommended car shipping firm serving all her 99 counties including Jefferson County. Being a carrier firm means dealing directly us; you do not need of a middleman broker when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. The benefits of this are well documented.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jefferson County to Chicago||$282||282 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jefferson County to Detroit||$401||535 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jefferson County to Dallas||$565||754 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Jefferson County||$630||1051 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Jefferson County||$742||1237 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Jefferson County||$866||1444 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jefferson County to Las Vegas||$919||1532 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Jefferson County to Seattle||$1123||1872 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Jefferson County
Jefferson is a small county, stretching for just a little over 437 square miles. It is averagely populated with a high-income capacity. Businesses and commercial activities thrive well in the region, rising high demand for both domestic and commercial car shipping services. At A-1 Auto Transport, we cover all locations within the boundaries of Jefferson County, delivering to each and every address when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County.
We serve both residents and businesses from Batavia, Coppock, Fairfield, Libertyville, Lockridge, Maharishi Vedic City, Packwood and Pleasant Plain. We also cater for the car shipping demand from our clientele in Keokuk County, Washington County, Henry County, Van Buren County and Wapello County that border Jefferson.
- Motorcycle shipping: Shipping motorcycles is one of our specialties. We are experts in shipping bikes using three modes; open air, containerized and crated shipping. For huge motorcycles like the Harley-Davidson, we have special shipping procedures to ensure we deliver it to you in perfect condition.
- Interstate car shipping: We are experienced in performing long distance car shipping. We can get your car to or from any state within mainland US, or even the far-off ones like Alaska or Hawaii. From Jefferson County, we utilize US Highway 34 to connect to the rest of America, including Colorado, Nebraska and Illinois that are directly served by it.
- All vehicle shipping: Whether it’s a sedan, SUV, high-end vehicle, van, truck, mobile home, ATV, golf cart, sports car or an RV, we got you covered. We are well resourced with open and enclosed carriers to safely ship them to or from Jefferson County.
Find out more
Our free quoting system will offer you a reliable estimate of what it will cost when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. Find out what determines the final figure here. Our contact lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get in touch with us and enjoy Jefferson car shipping services like only A-1 Auto Transport can offer.
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- ZIP Code 52533 - Batavia
- ZIP Code 52556 - Fairfield
- ZIP Code 52557 - Fairfield
- ZIP Code 52567 - Libertyville
- ZIP Code 52580 - Packwood
- ZIP Code 52635 - Lockridge
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.