Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jacksonville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Jacksonville, Alabama Professional Auto Shipping
Jacksonville is home to Jacksonville State University, the largest employer in the city with a student population of nearly 10,000 each fall. The school offers degrees in nursing, technology, business, education, liberal arts and others. Since 2000, the city has seen a more than 40% increase in overall population from less than 7000 to more than 13,000 full time residents. The city has a large commercial district with ample shopping in a large variety of retail outlets as well as small, privately owned businesses.
The rate of crime in Jacksonville is relatively low when compared to other larger cities in the state. There are several local and state parks within and nearby Jacksonville where people can play sports, take walks or ride bicycles or go camping and hiking. The city hosts many family-oriented events, especially around the annual holidays and there are several other music festivals as well as art and craft shows throughout the year.
For more information about Jacksonville, you can visit the official city website.
More about Alabama auto transport services.
Questions and Answers About Jacksonville Car Shipping
Keep the following in mind when shipping a car to Jacksonville, Alabama:
- How long will it take for my car to be relocated to Jacksonville, Alabama? – Car shipping can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks. This depends on the location of pick-up as well as delivery and the distance between the two. It also depends on the time of year, weather, traffic and even other customers. Customers that arrive late to drop their vehicle off or pick it up can delay other customers. Typically it will take 3-5 days when shipping from the south to the Midwest and up to 2 weeks from coast to coast.
- Will my SUV fit on a standard open air carrier? – An SUV will usually fit on a standard open air carrier but quite often you may be required to pay an oversized vehicle fee if the SUV is large. Most companies will charge more for oversized SUV’s or truck. They do this because larger vehicles will take up more space on a carrier and the company will not normally be able to transport as many vehicles.
- Will I need to be present when my car is picked up? – Due to insurance and a pre-delivery inspection, you will need to be present or have someone that you trust be present when the car is picked up. The driver will complete a mandatory bumper to bumper vehicle inspection and the inspection report will need to be signed to verify that it is accurate.
- Can I load my personal belongings inside the car during transport? – No. Per the Department of Transportation, carriers are not allowed to transport anything aside from the vehicle itself. If you choose to place items inside the car during shipment they will not be covered by the company insurance and if anything is lost or damaged, it will be your responsibility to replace it. Also, personal items can add weight to the vehicle and that can increase your cost and can also cause the driver to have an overweight load on the truck.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Jacksonville Auto Transport Guide
Garrett Transport is a nationwide trucking company that can ship motor vehicles from coast to coast in the United States. They are fully licensed and insured and offer fast transport solutions for customers. They can ship operable or inoperable vehicles and also ship household goods, farm equipment and machinery, general freight and much more.
1244 Dogwood Lane, Piedmont, AL 36272
Services And Information
Jacksonville includes ZIP codes: