Safe And Reliable Jackson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A distinctive feature of Jackson County is so much of American history packed in one place. From trails of the civil war to the historically significant Granville, you will not run short of fun in this place. If you want to move efficiently through all these places, bring your car along. A-1 Auto Transport offers you more convenience and reliability when shipping cars to or from Jackson County. We will give you the best shipping rates whether you are buying a new car, moving in or simply touring. We will connect you with any point across Tennessee and the rest of the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jackson County to Nashville||$92||92 miles||1-2 days|
|Memphis to Jackson County||$302||302 miles||2-4 days|
|Jackson County to Washington D.C.||$461||614 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Jackson County||$565||753 miles||3-5 days|
|Jackson County to San Antonio||$617||1028 miles||4-6 days|
|Jackson County to Cleveland||$618||824 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Jackson County||$644||859 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Jackson County||$1197||2393 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Vehicle transportation services offered
We offer fully enclosed transportation for vintage classics and high-end luxury cars. Enclosed transport keeps these cars safe from potential hazards like storms and strong winds. Here is what you will get by choosing enclosed transportation:
- Soft-top and hard-top enclosures
- Hydraulic lift gates for cars with low ground clearance
- Air cushioned suspension for smoother rides
- GPS tracking on all trucks in transit
For full safety of your exotic cars, we offer convenient door-to-door delivery. If you hire A-1 Auto Transport for this service, we will fetch your car and send it safely to your home. Door-to-door shipping is highly efficient if our trucks find easy access to your neighborhood. If this can’t happen, get the nearest spot such as a school or public parking lot for delivery. Most people who are shipping cars to or from Jackson County opt for open-air transportation. It is the most affordable shipping option. We have a large fleet of open trailers running through major interstate highways. We can easily schedule your car for transportation by one of these trucks.
If you can find your way around Tennessee, you will make more savings when you choose terminal shipping. There are no extra charges on this option. You simply drive your car to or from the transportation terminal for drop-off and pick-up. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport with all your international car shipping. We have cheap and efficient roll-on/roll-off transportation. We can also give secure containerized shipping. If you need help with customs and documentation, you can always ask for our help.
Investigating the transport company
- Ask for proof of insurance. If the transport company is not willing to share a copy of the insurance policy, walk away. You shouldn’t entrust such people with your car.
- Check what other customers are saying about the service. You can read up on their testimonials and look for other comments on trusted review websites.
- Verify their licensing information. The FMCSA regulates all interstate carriers. To check up on a transport broker, get their MC number and run it against the FMCSA records. Carrier companies should have valid MC and DOT numbers.
- Look into their years of experience. Find companies with local experience on shipping cars to or from Jackson County. You get better guarantee on pricing and service quality with an experienced company. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of auto shipping experience.
Grab a free quote!
Zip codes included in Jackson County
- 38562- Gainesboro
- 38564- Granville
- 38588- Whitleyville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.