Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Isle of Wight County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Isle of Wight is a county nestled on the shores of Virginia’s James River. It is named after the Isle of Wight in the English Channel, where its early inhabitants hailed from. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Isle of Wight County, you can count on A-1 Auto Transport to get the job done. We offer years of experience coupled with industry knowledge to give you, the best auto shipping experience that money can buy. All our quotes come with full compensation insurance and satellite tracking so you can rest easy knowing that your investment is in safe hands.
Areas we cover to and from Isle of Wight
Our drivers have traversed through almost all the 363 square miles that make up this county. They are familiar with the traffic patterns, allowing them to avoid certain routes at certain times. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Isle of Wight County are US 17, 258, 460, SR 10, and 32. People living in the neighboring counties such as Newport News in the northeast, Suffolk, Southampton, Franklin, and Surry, can also access our services.
How to prepare your car before shipping
- Remove any personal items from your vehicle: Auto shippers are by law prohibited from shipping vehicles that contain any personal items. You should remove these items, not leaving behind any aftermarket installations such as bike racks, DVD players, and GPS navigation systems to avoid theft or damage.
- Wash your vehicle: Clean your vehicle both inside and out and document any scratches, peeled paint, dents, and any damages. Taking pictures is a good way to do this as it gives clear evidence should there be further damage to your vehicle during the shipping process.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in your car: Your vehicle will only be driven when loading and unloading it onto the shipping carriers, therefore, not much gas is needed. Auto shippers will tuck in an extra charge for vehicles with more than a quarter tank of gas.
- Car maintenance before transport: Ensure that your vehicle is checked by a qualified mechanic before handing it over for shipping. The mechanic should check for leaks, replenish all fluids to the right levels, check the battery, ensure that the tire pressure is correct, and note down the mileage of the car.
- Keys: Make sure you have an extra set of car keys before handing your car over.
- Bill of lading: This is a document that is provided by the shipping company to document all the vehicle dents, scratches, and damages. Make sure that you and the auto shipping driver, who turns up to collect your car, both document the damages together and sign the form.
Why we are the best!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Isle of Wight County, very few companies can match our service delivery. Our experience has helped us eliminate all the loopholes and time-wasting tasks to provide the customer with efficient, fast, and affordable services. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule shipping.
Zip codes included in Isle of Wight County
- 23304 Battery Park
- 23314 Carrollton
- 23315 Carrsville
- 23397 Isle of Wight
- 23424 Rescue
- 23430 Smithfield
- 23431 Smithfield
- 23487 Windsor
- 23898 Zuni