To safely get your car shipped to Guyana, you will need to consider what shipping method is best for the vehicle. Since the car will be traveling such a long distance, you may want to consider using the most secure form of transport.
All of the shipping services available for overseas transports are cost effective and safe. However, some offer slightly higher levels of protection along with other benefits.
The container shipping method is perhaps the most practical and popular way to have a car delivered to another country when it must travel over water. The car will be secured inside of a large shipping container for its journey. A customer service rep for the transport company can help you select the right shipping container.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Explanation of Container Shipping Methods.
Container shipping methods offer the best security for its trip from the United States to Guyana. The car is hidden from weather conditions and other obstacles that might cause it damage. This method of shipping also lets the customer ship other belongings with the car.
As previously stated, there are several container sizes. Choose the one that best suits your circumstances. Even the smallest size of shipping container may be more space than you find necessary. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container and space. Make sure that all the items packed away in the container awaiting their transport are permitted through the country’s import policies. Call the Embassy of Guyana to learn more about the policies in place.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?