All potential shipping customers wonder if it’s worth the cost of shipping services to have their car imported into Germany. Well, it definitely is. In fact, shipping services are worth every cent spent and most transporters will even try to customize the shipping process to better suit your needs and budget.
Shipping a car to Germany is actually easier than it is to ship a car to a majority of other countries and you may even benefit from tax breaks.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Things that Affect the Cost of Shipping through Professionals.
- The brand and model of the vehicle.
- The weight and condition of the vehicle.
- The shipping services desired.
- The way of transport you choose to have your car delivered in.
- The distance that must be traveled during the process of shipping.
To get a better idea of what you might pay for professional shipping services to Germany, receive a free quote. After providing the transporter with the above details and any other requested information, they can give you an estimate before you decide to hire them for the job.
Things that Affect the Taxes Associated with Vehicle Import.
- The age and condition of the vehicle.
- The brand and model of the car.
- The purpose of the vehicle.
- Passenger capacity.
- Vehicle weight.
- Your residency status.
As a general rule, the duty on imported autos in Germany is 10% and there’s also a value added tax (VAT) of 20%. For motorcycles, the duty is usually between 6% and 8%. For more information about the value added tax for import into the country, call the Embassy of Germany.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?