- Things That Affect The Cost Of Shipping Through Professionals
- Things That Affect The Taxes Associated With Vehicle Import
All potential shipping customers wonder if it’s worth the cost of shipping services to have their car imported into Germany. Well, it definitely is. In fact, shipping services are worth every cent spent and most transporters will even try to customize the shipping process to better suit your needs and budget.
Shipping a car to Germany is actually easier than it is to ship a car to a majority of other countries and you may even benefit from tax breaks.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Things that Affect the Cost of Shipping through Professionals.
- The brand and model of the vehicle.
- The weight and condition of the vehicle.
- The shipping services desired.
- The way of transport you choose to have your car delivered in.
- The distance that must be traveled during the process of shipping.
To get a better idea of what you might pay for professional shipping services to Germany, receive a free quote. After providing the transporter with the above details and any other requested information, they can give you an estimate before you decide to hire them for the job.
Things that Affect the Taxes Associated with Vehicle Import.
- The age and condition of the vehicle.
- The brand and model of the car.
- The purpose of the vehicle.
- Passenger capacity.
- Vehicle weight.
- Your residency status.
As a general rule, the duty on imported autos in Germany is 10% and there’s also a value added tax (VAT) of 20%. For motorcycles, the duty is usually between 6% and 8%. For more information about the value added tax for import into the country, call the Embassy of Germany.