While adhering to the regulations of Customs and the restrictions set by the transport company can be time consuming, they are rather simple to fulfill. The most difficult part is getting all of the proof needed to earn import approval.
Luckily, the transporter will have staff available at all times to help you through the process of preparation. By calling the Embassy of Afghanistan, you can learn more about the country’s import policies.
It is important that you stay organized during the preparation process. This means staying on top of everything, including the gathering of all documents, prepping the car, paying all duties, and completing all requirements in time for transport. Creating a checklist is always smart and it helps you stay on top of matters dealing with the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are the Two Main Shipping Methods?
Shipping your car to Afghanistan is a very delicate process that must be cared for responsibly by professionals. There are three methods of shipping that experts usually offer customers due to their security. One of the three transport methods is less likely to be used due to its high costs.
- Container Transport- enclosed.
- RO/RO Transport – open air.
RO/RO shipping is the most favorable option for many international transport customers. This method is also the cheapest. It requires the vehicle to roll on and off of the ship. The vehicle will be secured to the freight ship, exposed to the weather and roaring waters. This is one reason why insurance coverage is a requirement for all transport companies.
Container shipping is one of the more costly services available. Even with its higher costs, this method is very popular among individual shipping customers. Many use this method so that the car is kept safer and so that other belongings can also go inside for delivery too.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?